LaFoursh's Rear Admiral Application- Denied

LaFoursh

Should LaFoursh Become a Rear Admiral?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should LaFoursh Become a Rear Admiral?

• Yes (please explain)
    • No (please explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

LaFoursh

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The Imperial Navy

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

During my time back on this server, I have really enjoyed being a Naval, especially in the Gunnery specialty. I have seen old friends and met new people that I enjoy talking to and collaborating with. I am active nearly everyday now and I have more time on my plate for responsibilities that I believe I can fulfill. I try to be as friendly and as approachable as possible so that anyone can ask me any question they need. I have helped several enlisted in Naval with choices about specialties, Naval information, etc. without trying to be biased. I believe this quality can be quite helpful as a Naval Low Command. In Gunnery, I have been trying my best to improve the job to make it enjoyable for others and I want to do that for the entire Naval battalion as well. Naval has been especially good to me and I intend to return the favor by doing my assignments and rewarding those who have gone above and beyond the call of duty with promotions and handing out Galactic Credits. If I do become a Rear Admiral, I will continue conducting Naval and Engineer tryouts and hosting simulations and trainings. I have been told by others that I should try to reach even higher in Naval, so here I am. I hope that you do consider me as a good option for the next Naval Rear Admiral.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

According to my Battlemetrics, I have 1,190 hours on the Gaminglight Imperial RP server. https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/974865514

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a Rear Admiral is to manage and oversee the Naval battalion. A Rear Admiral would make sure that those who are worthy of being promoted are promoted and that the supervisors are completing their tasks. A Rear Admiral would also teach others important information and lessons to help them throughout their Naval career and would punish those who are rude, disrespectful, or simply failing to meet their expectations. They must also entertain their supervisors and enlisted by hosting simulations and trainings to improve their skills and most importantly, have fun. Rear Admirals must be professional and understanding of situations so that they can become a role model for all others in the battalion, no matter the rank. This includes dealing with conflicts within the battalion or with other battalions or people. They must assign assignments for their supervisors, and being the Chief Gunnery Officer, I know a lot about assigning your Naval colleagues with tasks. Lastly, a Rear Admiral must keep the roster updated so that ranks and information can be correctly presented on the roster.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I currently have no strikes within Naval and I do not plan to have any. Specifically for Naval, I have reached the rank of Captain and have become Tenn Graneet. As the Chief Gunnery Officer, I have tried my best to update our specialty and make sure the Gunnery Officer is balanced and worth joining. I have also been looking at my other Gunnery Officer's performances and activity to make sure that our specialty can be as active as possible. I have also recently joined the Inferno Squadron and I am trying to be active in there as well. In two other battalions that I want to talk about being Havoc and Purge, I have been trusted with the position of officer. In Havoc, I was the Assault Team Lead and a Captain. I was trusted by my Havoc Commander and Vice Commanders to lead the Assault Team sub-branch and make sure we were active and working together as a team. In Purge, I was a LTCOL and was a Junior Lead for the Brawler sub-branch and was tasked with the same duties as the Assault Team. In both of these battalions, I held plenty of tryouts to make sure that we had new members for our battalion and to improve activity.

7. How often can you be Online?

On average, I can be online for 3-6+ hours per day. During the school year, I usually cannot play a lot during Tuesdays and Thursdays, but that shouldn't happen anytime soon due to my school year just finishing.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

Unfortunately, due to my past poor behavior, especially in early 2021, I have accumulated 19 warns from all of the Gaminglight servers I have played on. I know my dark past might make you reconsider putting me in the position of Rear Admiral, and I cannot and do not blame you for that. As much as I don't like to admit it, these warns are a part of my past that I must overcome and not hide from it. I know who I used to be and how I am now. I can only hope that the Warn Wipe will become updated soon so that I can remove my 17 warns from 2021. Currently, I only have one warn from this year for Imperial RP and I do not plan on getting another one.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+Support

-Great Guy

-Good Havoc

-Good Activity 

-No Drama

-Works Well With others

-Good Officer

-Great Naval One of the Best 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

14 hours ago, Kio said:

+Support

-Great Guy

-Good Havoc

-Good Activity 

-No Drama

-Works Well With others

-Good Officer

-Great Naval One of the Best 

Lafoursh Numbah One!

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Navy Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Edited by Bear_

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ unlocked and locked this topic