Should i become Trial Mod?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i become Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: SL Jesse

What is your steam name?: Jesse

What is your steam ID?:STEAMID: STEAM_0:206952885

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Yes, I have been uppermangement on many servers, averaging around 60 pop usually.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2019-2020

What date did you make your forums account? December 23 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 Warn

image.png.1bf8cdaad4e1e52be5437ac5ad8fff55.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone:MST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of trial moderator due to my maturity and loyalty to the community. First off, i have been with this community for years now and i know how this community works and how I should act in this community. I also feel like i deserve the rank due to my staffing experience and my experience with ULX commands and many other types of staffing commands that these servers has had. I also am very active on the server and get on whenever i can, (ex. after work, after school). I think that i would fit the role due to me being able to be on late at night and early in the morning when other staff can take a break and sleep in pretty much. The main reason is my maturity, this is one of my biggest strong suits. I am not biased what so ever, and i will always take the side that the proof shows who is in the right. I am also very friendly and helpful to new, and old players that need help. The friendly part will show how much i appreciate this server and the people on it, so the new players can experience that for themselves also. I kind of experienced the staff experience when i was a Event Team member back a year ago, and that was so much fun helping the community and making the players have fun. For these reasons, this is why I believe I deserve the rank trial mod.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first bring the person who was the reporter, and ask them what's happening and who did it. I would then bring the player that was reported and ask them for their side of the story and why they seemed to be reported for Mass RDM. If the player would yell, and talk over me and be foul to me. I would then gag them so they could not anymore and so i can get on with the situation without that happening. I would then look at the logs, and if it did confirm the Mass RDM allegation, then i would tell them that they will be receiving a 5 day ban, and then request a Admin+ after issuing a warn for Mass RDM so it would stick on their record as a punishment. Then the other player would be told that they have received a ban, and a warn and ask them if they need anything else before moving on. Afterwards, I would return the player and close the sit and monitor if anymore Mass RDM allegations would appear.

Edited by Señor Jesse

+ Support
Your application is very decent and well written you are extremely active always friendly and kind with any interaction I ever have with you 

The only issue is you're RDM question .......... your punishment seems a bit harsh but other than that there are no other issues from me 
Best of luck 
🙂

Edited by Ridgeland
Small fix :)

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

10 minutes ago, ScruffyPlays said:

8 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+ Support
Your application is very decent and well written you are extremely active always friendly and kind with any interaction I ever have with you 

The only issue is you're RDM question .......... your punishment seems a bit harsh but other than that there are no other issues from me 
Best of luck 
🙂

15 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+ Support

Best of luck 
🙂

FBI AD Reserve HRT CPT Reserve Moderator

😎Floppa Forever 😎
961962492_Smallflop.jpg.39516e43ed60da6143606982f0fd2237.jpg

On 6/17/2022 at 11:49 PM, Trumpo said:

+Support

mature

nice to all

serious player

I think would make a great part of the staff team!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• Head Admin
On 6/18/2022 at 1:23 AM, Ridgeland said:

+ Support

Best of luck 
🙂

Good Luck

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Interesting choice for the MRDM thing, but actually kind of appropriate, but either way, I've never had any issues with you, and the one warn in 3 years? Id say that's a win.
Best of luck, 
Jon S

Support+

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC