Toaster SCP-RP discord ban appeal - Denied

Toasterr

Your name: Toaster

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Toaster#5569

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 571516153663586304

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP-RP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I'm not to sure, I was banned when I was banned in game so I'm not to sure on the reason

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? I've changed, my in game appeal got accepted and I just want to come back and hold an RP rank again. I dont know what banned me, but if someone does know the actual reason I will give my verdict on the ban

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

8 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

He gonna need discord. 

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

+Support

Si

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners