• PlayStation 5
    • Xbox series X

PS5 easy shit fr

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

PS5

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

PS5 is the only correct answer!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

PS5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

Im voting PS5 in the hopes that Bop sees it and give me a second Staff note for a promotion, you look good today Bop.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

I can't really say. They all have great pros and cons. I would say get a PC, but you probably have a PC. A PC is capable of all the things a console can do and more.  You can even have emulators of the PC to emulate the consoles.

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

Jesus alot of PlayStation supporters in this community. 

Thank you for the help much appreciated speciality to those who went it depth as to way I should get it. As someone who has a fairly power PC I didn't realize there was little to no difference between that and the Xbox. So thank you for not letting me waste my money 👍

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

PS5. Xbox is beyond mid

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 6/18/2022 at 2:10 AM, ZeferGaming said:

Jesus alot of PlayStation supporters in this community. 

Thank you for the help much appreciated speciality to those who went it depth as to way I should get it. As someone who has a fairly power PC I didn't realize there was little to no difference between that and the Xbox. So thank you for not letting me waste my money 👍

Yeah, the only real difference between Xbox and PC at this point is that some games are only available on Xbox Game Pass whilst others are only available on PC Game Pass, and that's about it. But you can still buy those games separately on both platforms should you choose to. 

Not to mention that you need to buy Gold to play online on Xbox, so that is also likely a turn-off when you have a good PC. Sure, the same can be said for PS4 and 5, but at least it has more exclusive games that can use its gold equivalent. And most of its games are singleplayer so it doesn't matter much.

But yeah, either save your money for a PS5 or just stick with PC.