Rank You are Applying For: Colonel 

In-Game Name: MJTHEOG

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526631405

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: None 

Permission: Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): The Reason I wish to move up to a higher position in the Command Team of the Police Department is for many reasons. First off is my professionalism. While I am in Major I strive to be most professional I can be in most situations I come into. Situations I try to be professional in are handling command reports, shootouts, talking to other officers and civilians. I also try my best to be mature in those situations. As a major I am almost always available on discord and also ingame to help people with problems or reports! I try my best to also be helpful to other people Ingame and also in discord. Next I have a lot of experience in command positions such as following. Deputy Chief of Emergency Medical Services; SRT Low Command, SCO19 Low Command. That is all my past and current known positions in the community. I also believe I would be trusted in this position due to my prior experience. I am also a very respectful person with also good rep inside of Gaminglight community, and also staff team. When dealing with reports or situations I try to put myself in someone else's shoes and see what is wrong and also how to help them in that kind of way. This is why I wish to be Police Low Command Colonel.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

I Never seen MJ on besides SRT so I say he should be more active on PD side if he really wants to become colonel he cool funny dude but at the same time would he be  able to be active and keep up on PD while he does all his other departments i feel as if someone wants the colonel they should be more A PD main but he is Semi active on PD more of a SRT Main 

-support

- I haven't seen you played pd in a minute.

-feel like there is a better applicant for col

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

+Support

Mature

Well Known

Applicatons looks good

Ready for the next rank of Colonel.

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+Support

-Highly Experienced
-Mature
-Knows what he is doing
MJ, will get his job done, when needed and is a experienced command member

-Support/Concerns
-Activity Lacking
-Do not see you take initiative as command
MJ, You need to show yourself more as a command member, rather than a robot who just follows orders. Make sure people know they can trust you as command, listen to you, but also be respectfull. 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

• Head Admin
On 6/17/2022 at 4:55 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Mature

Well Known

Applicatons looks good

Ready for the next rank of Colonel.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 6/17/2022 at 7:42 PM, Dry said:

-support

- I haven't seen you played pd in a minute.

-feel like there is a better applicant for col

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA