Sam´s Rear Admiral Application- Accepted

Saam

Should Sam become a Naval Rear Admiral?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sam become a Naval Rear Admiral?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

Captain Sam

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval Rear Admiral

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a Rear Admiral because I want to help the branch more as well as encourage more leadership out of both enlisted and supervisors. I have leadership capabilities and a reputation in the Naval. When I first time joined the naval, I always did my job well and always listened to the orders of my higher-ups. When I became a supervisor, I made sure to do as many tryouts as possible and supervise the enlisted and give them sectors. I am active and on the server, every day, and I am looking for more opportunities for leadership and responsibility. I would like the Naval to work together a lot more with other battalions. The teamwork in this naval branch is good but it can be better than it currently is. I would like them to do more missions training and sims.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2 weeks = 385 hours+

Here is my BattleMetrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/155885077

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

One purpose of a Rear Admiral is to oversee Naval supervisors and enlisted. They are to help Supervisors with training and sims and make sure they are doing their job. They are to make sure any and all Supervisors are hitting quota at all times. As leadership is something that is required for this position I would like to include it here. I believe leadership is a key part of becoming a Rear Admiral and believe I can uphold this standard. The purpose of the Rear Admiral is to be like a branch between the Admirals and the rest of the Naval. We are to make sure everything is being done as it needs to. As a naval Rear Admiral, your job is to listen to ideas and reports or recommendations for promotions/Demotions and or strikes.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I should be trusted with Rear Admiral because I am a good leader and I am very helpful with certain problems. I believe it is fit to bring the reputation I've built up so far into this. As I've received 0 warnings during my playtime. I am confident the majority of people would say I've followed the rules during my entire. With my time currently as a Supervisor, I would say things have gone mostly smoothly in the sense I do not believe I have caused any issues. In Supervisory so far, I have passed the general quota. Overall, the most important thing I would say is that I do not disrespect any battalion. In the two months, I have been captain, I have learned many things such as command, respecting high ranks, cooperating, and being trustful. I'm sure I've convinced everyone that I fit into this position.

7. How often can you be Online?

4-5+ hours every day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I have no warnings on the server at all.  

Thank you for taking the time to read through this.

Edited by Saam

On 6/17/2022 at 9:13 PM, LaFoursh said:

+Support
-Good application
-Good activity

• Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+support

I've only had positive interactions with him, seems like a great and competent Naval member. Best of luck to you!

• Like 1

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF