Should I get Marshal Commander?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Am I worthy of Marshal Commander?

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

My in-game name is Storm Trooper Commander Wheat

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?:
The Reason why I want the position of Marshal Commander is because I Want to bring general Battalion improvements and help promote more battalion relations in its entirety one of the main things, I have noticed in my time on the server of over a year is Battalions not always working together are not being able to work on their cohesion especially during events because I have noticed 9 times out of 10 that battalions just bunch together and cluster and only small parts actually focus on their roles. Communication is also one of my key priority's as well while I have been on the server not all command members of course there are some who regularly talk but not all I believe Battalion Command should talk to one another about ideas they can try and do within their regiments and involve others as well whether it be just cross regimental missions or actual changes to have them work more closely together take for example what I'm doing for Storm Commandos where I don't want to push for priority's being changed but having them be available for any Special forces unit available to call upon to assist them in their operations and promote more RP scenarios instead of people just staying within their own regiments.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?
The biggest thing I can provide is my previous Command experience within in Havoc or ST I have seen firsthand what a battalions image can do to it directly and what to do not and what not to do every time I make a mistake or failure I learn from it adapt to the new parameters and I have dedicated all of my time on the server to Army every Command position I have been in has been in Army every time I get advice from another command member or higher rank I reflect on it and try it out I am always flexible on my opinions and ideas and I take in peoples judgment with dealing with those matters because they aren't going to be the only person who have those concerns and need to figure out a way to provide something substantial and benefactory to the server I try the utter best to my ability's to do the best that I can provide as a Commander I have seen what can happen if the Commander themselves is not doing their best at everything they are trying and I regularly do cross battalion missions and simulations and make them to cater to all of them IQ I always try and provide Jedi and other Force related objects to provide not only direct combat and passive RP 501st allowing them to be the elite Core that they are Shock securing key sectors and Medical to have an area to provide aid in combat Combat is always a great way to get people's attention but if you only do that then people will only see it a PVE and PVP and no Passive RP chokes on regimental engineers,IC,Medical on what they can do so I will always provide avenues and ideas that include everyone on the server I can't be tunnel visioned as a Command member nor can I overstep my bounds this is what I can provide to AHC.

What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?:
The Purpose of a marshal commander are to provide guidance and what to do and what not to do within the perspective battalion they are overseeing and handle any Command issues that may arise help with any document work that is needed and in general be a voice of guidance to Army as whole and to have the ability to be unbiased and process and take in new information and provide able judgment when need be and to be self-sufficient as a command member and to relay any information that needs to be sent through and the first people that Commanders and Vice Commanders can go to and do their best and put in all of their energy into being problem solvers and provide solutions and stability when they are needed and to provide judgement when need be. Loggings as well for Command teams as that shows those teams of people are doing their job which shows how a battalion is doing because if the command team is being negligent in their duties and the officers will see it may join in on not providing for their battalion and it does impact the server if regiments are not doing well for instance if Shock is not well then there is not enough security on the ship and can cause people to go wild which has happened when shocks not available every regiment has a purpose and a Marshal commander needs to make sure they can do their best to keep everything running at peak efficiency. 

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?:
The Reason why I should be trusted with AHC in my time of over a year of being on the server I have been in command of 2 army battalions I have learned from previous mistakes and completely understand what must be done I have dedicated all of my time on the server to ST I have provided changes and my opinions and ways to improve the battalions in its entirety I have completely revamped the Storm Commando documents and I do not intentionally look for altercations that and I'm always available in discord even when I'm at work I try my absolute best to answer anything asked of me in a timely manner  I have established relations with 501st and Shock teams and want to compound them further so the main 3 army battalions can work together as best as possible. and for how long I have been on the server I have most of the innerworkings of how most army battalions work and I am always willing to learn more. that and within my time so far of being within ST I have done the best that I can to keep it as stable as possible and continue thriving and in my time in ST it has been wonderful and handful but wonderful none the less the fact that ST has so many roles and abilities to fill in when needed is something I have reinforces that when you don't have enough people ST can and will always be available for use.

How often can you be active in-game?:
Weekdays I am in the server weekdays 6PM PST -till 10:30 or 11 and Weekends available all day

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):
I currently have no warnings.

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

+Support
*Has been a great Command Member all the way back since Havoc
*Knows how to dedicate troopers in order to make a uncooperative unit follow his orders.
*Has the knowledge to be a great High Command member
*Extremally dedicated to improving those in his battalion to be a better member of the community.
-Is a gremlin

Edited by NebelFir

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

46 minutes ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Knows how to dedicate troopers in order to make a uncooperative unit follow his orders.
*Extremally dedicated to improving those in his battalion to be a better member of the community.
-Is a gremlin

Is a great commander and is great with other battalions as well overall I think you would make a great Marshall commander 

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

1 hour ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
-Is a gremlin

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

11 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
-Is a gremlin

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

12 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
-Is a gremlin

Wheat has as much Command Experience as myself under his belt. I feel he’d excel at Marshal Commander. During his time as Havoc Commander he was dealt a shit hand and made the best of it regardless, doing anything and everything he could to improve the battalion. In STs, he’s carried the battalion on his back for months, becoming the embodiment of what an ST Commander can be and being the heart and soul of his unit. 

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

• Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support
+Awesome Commander

+Nice authority skills

+Dedicated

- Been a commander for 3 months and hasn't changed his name to bread

-Vice Commander pie

17 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Extremely dedicated to improving those in his battalion to be a better member of the community.

I remember Wheat being my Havoc Commander when I was a Captain, and with all my experiences with him, I can safely say that he is deserving of this rank.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

+Support  

I remember wheat when he was a 2LT in Havoc he is a great commanding officer and person in general once you get to know him. Plus that he has a lot command experience and a lot of people can see that. Hes done amazing with ST's got them fit and organized that's amazing. Great activity. He is the outstanding factor of a Commander representative. 

you better pass or else.

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

On 6/16/2022 at 10:09 AM, NebelFir said:

+Support
-Is a gremlin

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 6/16/2022 at 4:09 AM, NebelFir said:

+Support
-Is a gremlin

-Gremlin in Chief

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 6/16/2022 at 4:09 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support
-Is a gremlin

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

+Support
-Is a gremlin

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

On 6/16/2022 at 3:09 AM, NebelFir said:

+Support
-Is a gremlin

~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 6/16/2022 at 1:09 AM, NebelFir said:

+Support
-Is a gremlin

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

On 6/16/2022 at 1:09 AM, NebelFir said:

+Support
-Is a gremlin

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 6/16/2022 at 10:09 AM, NebelFir said:

+Support
-Is a gremlin

Good luck Wheat!! You deserve it!!

Captain Sam

+Support
-Is a gremlin

💯

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+Support
-Is a gremlin

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army High Command.
Please speak to me for denial reason and what to improve on.

Edited by Bear_

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ unlocked and locked this topic