Vader's Chambers (Map Idea) [Denied]

Theta

What would you like to see:

Vader's Chambers be added to the ISD

How would it help the server and/or the player base:

Not only would it be a nice and refreshing addition to the map, but it would give Vader (when we eventually get one) his own unique place to spawn besides just on bridge like every other High Command. Vader is special and deserves to have his own area. Not to mention how cool it would be to deliver orders to Vader's Chambers, complete with a meditation pod. It would also give 501st something to do in downtime, something to guard. We had it on the old map aboard the Death Star and above all else, it's something I am sore to see return. A few possible locations I have found are near EC, on the opposite side with that un used corridor, in the Purge Bunks Hallway, or my favorite, above secondary pits (the ones heading towards debrief) and replacing that large pipe with a catwalk to extend out to Vader's chambers.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: 

I do! I think it would give us something fresh and allow us something on the map which we lost in the transition from the old one to this excellent one.

Thank you for reading my suggestion - [GL] Theta

• Like 2

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+ Support

501st Good. 501st Best

i hate wheat

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

+Support

Is cool and would add RP as well as another location for Rebels to try to break into, minges to sneak into (you all secretly love when they do this into harmless areas like this), and for battalions to guard.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

+ SUPPORT

Definitely gives Darth Vader the recognition and appreciation he deserves for being a Sith Lord. It would also let whoever is Vader and 501st and many others have more RP opportunities.

dance vader GIF

1 hour ago, THE Darth Jar Jar said:

+SUPPORT

A Vader's chamber is surely an addition that will not only benefit the overall aesthetics of the map (especially if it gets implemented and replaces the long pipe at secondary pits), but will also add an extra degree of playability.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

1 hour ago, THE Darth Jar Jar said:

+SUPPORT

A Vader's chamber is surely an addition that will not only benefit the overall aesthetics of the map (especially if it gets implemented and replaces the long pipe at secondary pits), but will also add an extra degree of playability.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

2 hours ago, 5snts said:

+ SUPPORT

Definitely gives Darth Vader the recognition and appreciation he deserves for being a Sith Lord. It would also let whoever is Vader and 501st and many others have more RP opportunities.

dance vader GIF

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

7 hours ago, 5snts said:

+ SUPPORT

dance vader GIF

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!