Dairy's Non Commission Officer Application

Dairy

Should Dairy be a NCO   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Dairy be a NCO

• Yay
    • Nay

1: What's you're in-game name and rank? (Ex: MC S SPC Hex 0084): 69th PFC Dairy 0509

2: What's your timezone?: EST

3: What's your SteamID?:STEAM_0:1:117316454

4: How often will you be able to be active and at what times?: Whenever I'm available which is about every day 

5: Why should we trust you as a Medical NCO?: I should be trusted as an NCO because I've climbed the ranks in Medical before and reached a rank of First Lieutenant. I've also climbed the ranks up to officer, command, and general in many other servers proving that I'm knowledgeable in my leadership abilities. 

6: Why should you be a Medical NCO?: I should be a NCO as I have the courage to lead medical's finest troops into providing care and medical treatment to the warriors of the ISD during combat and times of silence. I also wish to a Medical NCO so I can progress the ranks and hopefully open more or new doors for me in the battalion 

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I should be accepted over other applicants as I have a high level of knowledge and understanding of the leadership role in not just army but in the medical attribute. I should also be accepted as I've gone through school programs and camps to improve my leadership abilities and learned from IRL US Army Sergeants and officers and learned their tricks. 

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): N/ A

• Like 1

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

+Support
-great guy 
- knows what he is doing (EX officer)
-kinda short app
-mans trained me for medical
easy accept best of luck

Edited by sharky6798

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

13 hours ago, sharky6798 said:

+Support
-great guy 
-kinda short app
easy accept best of luck

As He said kinda of a short app but its a NCO app. It could be a overlook. Seems like a nice person, i do remember you so do amazing man so in General  
+Support good luck man!

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

On 6/16/2022 at 12:16 PM, sharky6798 said:

+Support
-great guy 
-kinda short app
easy accept best of luck

Current: Nova Vice Commander Country NT02

Former: 69th LTCOL Ken / Shock  Ken / 501st  Ken / IQ Purge Ken / TT Hulk Hogan/ RG Country / Pyke Grub / ST Richard / Nova Blackhole Lead

On 6/16/2022 at 7:16 PM, sharky6798 said:

+Support
-great guy 
-kinda short app
easy accept best of luck

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

APPLICATION ACCEPTED!
PLEASE PUT IN A ROSTER UPDATE TO THE RANK OF SGT, REQUEST YOUR NCO MEDICAL NCO TAGS IN THE DISCORD, AND SEE A 2LT+ FOR YOUR NCO BRIEFING!
WELCOME TO THE NCO TEAM!

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

• Crunch locked this topic