Should Proteus become Fleet Admiral?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Proteus be Fleet Admiral?

• Yes (Explain)
    • No (Explain)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

Proteus

Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral?: 

I want the position of Fleet Admiral because I believe I am able to go up to the next step as a member of the Admiral team, I am capable of the job before me.

I would love to be able to be something bigger, something more and to give my all to Navy as a whole and not be focused solely on Naval. I want to be able to make more changes to the server and to help out our current Navy High Command to the absolute best of my ability and to assist the Command teams of SF, DT and Naval (RIP IF). 

I also want to make sure the server and all Navy battalions stay as a good place like it is right now. A long time ago, a friend asked what my goal was in Naval. I told him my goal was to simply make sure the server and the battalion could be a place where anyone can go and be free from useless drama and just have fun, and that’s still a goal of mine. This is a game after all, and it should be treated and cared for as such.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Navy High Command?:

The biggest thing I can offer to NHC is my Time, Dedication, willingness to learn, ability to adapt, willingness to take criticism and improve with it, easy to get along with nature, fair judgment, and availability. Throughout my past as a new member of the server back in September of 2020 and within my current position of Kallus, I have consistently shown all of these abilities each and every day I log on to the server, and even  off of the server when interacting with others. I feel that the qualities I’ve listed above are extremely important to possess when trying to fill a spot as big as Fleet Admiral. I can offer everything I listed above to the command team of the branch(es) I will be overseeing to make sure they are the best they can be and running as well as possible. Another big thing I can offer is engagement with other troops. I won’t sit around AFK constantly, I will be someone who interacts with everyone whenever I can, not just command. I don’t want to be a member of NHC that makes everyone feel isolated from me simply because I’m HC. I want people to feel like I’m a person too, and not be intimidated by the rank. I can also say that I feel like I’m currently doing a better job now than I ever was in the past. In my time as Kallus (roughly a little over a month) I have worked with my fellow Admirals and NHC to see some changes come to Naval and I have done the best I can in my time as Kallus. These include:

• Reworking the Supervisory SOP to a google site and updating information to the newer responsibilities that Supervisors were given
  • Coming up with a system for specialty interviews that lets specialties be self sufficient but still making apps necessary
  • Working with my Low Command team to recreate the Low Command SOP into a google site
  • Always being available and assisting Enlisted, Supervisors, and Low Command whenever I can and whenever needed.
  • Keeping things organized within Naval
  • Creating easy to follow directions for things like getting Battlemetrics if you only have their SteamID and an easy guide to doing Flag Ups.

What is the purpose of a Fleet Admiral?:

The Fleet Admiral is the entry point to being a member of NHC, and has many responsibilities on and off the server. These include: 

Overseeing the Command team and general battalion of the battalion you are assigned to

Overseeing any changes that may be done in Navy battalions

Being the first in CoC and alleviating the workload of the higher ranks so they can do their duties with less distractions

Being a main face of Navy as a whole, someone who is to act as a role model for others and be an example of what one can achieve with hard work and dedication to their battalion and the server.

Being available as much as possible so you can answer any questions, concerns, or address any issues ASAP.

Constantly and effectively communicating between battalion command and HC 

A Fleet Admiral is more than a mere figurehead. As Fleet Admiral, I am the bridge between the HC above me and the command teams I oversee and I am to actively listen, engage, and assist with the command team of the branch(es) I will oversee. As Fleet Admiral, I am to execute anything and everything with precision and the big picture in mind and how things will affect the long term of the battalion, and the server.

Why should we trust you to be Navy High Command?:

From my time of joining 501st in September of 2020, my joining of Naval in July of 2021 where I became an Admiral, and since my return on March 20th, 2022, where I have reached the rank of ISB 021 Agent Kallus; I feel like I’m known throughout the server as being a trustworthy, fair, kind, reliable and hard working person. I don't hold bias as even if I'm friends with someone, I hold them to the exact same standards as I do for everyone else. I have experience in Command where I have never abused any power given to me as a two time Admiral, and I am currently a member of Staff as a Trial Mod and was previously a Senior Mod. While I'm not a very high rank, I was still responsible enough to be a member and be promoted within the Staff team. Something that doesn’t happen for people who aren’t trustworthy and responsible with the power given to them. Although, that’s enough of the past. As for me right now, I have always been fulfilling my duties as a command member, always on top of anything going on with the battalion, creating documents, reviewing documents, handling specialty interviews when needed, enthusiastically offering to help wherever needed, assisting Supervisors, assisting Low Command, assisting my fellow Admirals when needed, and also handling behavioral issues whenever they occur. I am trusted with the position of Admiral, and I can be trusted with fulfilling the duties as one. Kallus is (objectively) one of the most difficult roles to fulfill on the server. I say this because Kallus has to oversee three battalions (Shock, DT, and still be a full command member of Naval) all at the same time. 

Throughout my month long run as Kallus, I have done the following with Shock and DT

DT:

• Gave input to command with ideas they may have, interacted with Officers, NCOs, and Enlisted. 
  • Assisted with tryouts whenever needed and looked for ways to better myself as Kallus
  • Performed Seeker tryouts whenever approached about doing them and encouraged people to attempt joining Seeker and made myself available to do them whenever needed

Shock:

• Watched over NCO’s and Officers and helped out when needed
  • Completed roster updates for Shock when their command team was on LOA/ROA
  • Gave input for applications
  • Assisted in remaking the Shock tryout doc into a google site to make it easier to navigate and fit the rest of the documents

(Naval contributions were listed above)

As such, I believe I can be trusted with the power and ability to fulfill my role as Fleet Admiral, as I have interacted with all three battalions that I am assigned to, while maintaining my role as a Senior Commander within Naval. 

How often can you be active in-game?:

This past month my lowest playtime is 1 hour and highest is 14. I do not go AFK on the server for excessive amounts of time

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I have no warnings.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this. I'm glad to be eligible for this esteemed position.

Edited by Proteus
Corrected dates.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

+Support 

Proteus has done good work as an Admiral so far and believe he would be a good fleet Admiral. 

1. Active 

2. Worked to improve Naval

3. A good application 

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

4 hours ago, Parkerxxx said:

+Support 

Proteus has done good work as an Admiral so far and believe he would be a good fleet Admiral. 

1. Active 

3. A good application 

Good luck Proteus!! You deserve it!!

+Mega Support
Here is my experience with Proteus. When I was recruited into Naval Proteus helped me more than ever I learned most of what I know from him. He promoted me to the Supervisory team and again showed me what it meant to be an officer. Proteus was made an Admiral and soon after I was made a Rear Admiral, and once again I've had the pleasure to work with Proteus closely to make changes to Naval and how it functions. I can say without a doubt in my mind this man deserves Fleet Admiral I've watched him grow into the amazing Admiral he is now and I know he would only do extraordinary work as Fleet Admiral.

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+SUPPORT
-Incredibly active
-Great application
-Great person
-Friendly and helpful
Proteus does so much for Naval and he is very deserving of this rank!

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 6/16/2022 at 11:38 AM, Parkerxxx said:

+Support 

1. Active 

3. A good application 

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 6/16/2022 at 2:38 AM, Parkerxxx said:

+Support 

1. Active 

3. A good application 

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Navy High Command.
Please speak to me for denial reason and what to improve on.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150