Racc's Fleet Admiral Application- Accepted

99 dead raccoons

Racc's Fleet Admiral Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Does Racc deserve to be Fleet Admiral?

• Yes (+support, please state why)
    • No (-support, please state why)

1.       What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

DT Commander BE3

2.       Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral?:

There are a few reasons why I want to become Fleet Admiral.

First and foremost, I have a genuine strive and dedication to fostering positive relationships within the community. With the induction of myself into the community in Mid-November (approximately 8 months ago), I had been greeted with a thriving community that has brought me some of my favorite moments within the past months. I have developed a genuine love and cherishment for the community, and I am always striving to give back to it, and I believe that this position would allow me to do more, which would give myself a sense of self-fulfillment as I can show that same devotion, kindness, and positivity that I have been shown by members of High Command throughout my time in the community. I want to be able to assist Low Command in strengthening both their battalion, as well as themselves as leaders within the community. Being openly critical about myself, I wasn’t sure if I was ready for the position of Vice when I applied, but there were those who taught me how to be a better leader, how to encourage discipline in my troops, and I think this has helped me grow immensely, and I would like to be able to provide that for others as well.

Secondly, I have an extreme devotion to the Naval sector, as I have been in DT for 6 months now, and have never looked back. Prior to this, I also used to be a supervisor and gunnery officer in the Imperial Navy, as well as a past NCO within SF. I have a strong knowledge of the inner workings of each regiment, and want to utilize that in order to help all Naval regiments flourish in activity and experiences, and provide all of them with an experience unlike any other community.

The last section ties into my third point, encouraging everyone to find their place within the community so that they can prosper individually to get the most out of their time on the server. I was not originally within DT, in fact I used to be an officer in the 69th Medical Corps, however, I found myself not loving it as much as I had, but members of High Command helped me find a place in the community that I love, and I credit the majority of my success and advancements as a DT and member of Low Command to those individuals. I want to provide this same service to other members of the community as well, helping them find their place and encouraging them to pursue it, and I am positive that the authority and knowledge that comes with the obtaining of this position would enable me to do so.

My final reason for wanting to become Fleet Admiral is to enable myself to work within the community even more. As a member of Command and a member of the Staff Team, I have great opportunities to interact with members on the server, and it is what brings me the most joy about being apart of Gaminglight. This position will allow me to expand my horizons even more, and work on new ways to help everyone, no matter who that may be.

3.       What is the biggest thing you would bring to Navy High Command?:

The biggest thing(s) that I would bring to Navy High Command can be tied together, being both my creativity, and my drive to foster and promote positive interactions and experiences among players. I believe that these tied together give me a unique insight on how to expand the experiences of roleplay for people, giving them opportunities via unique missions, Simulations, and Trainings based around those who I am working with, which I would be able to plan out and facilitate via the privileges that I am given from my position in staff. This would give players consistent activities to participate in that enable members of the community to experience fresh ideas and activities, to encourage higher player-counts, boosting the credibility and merit of the community, as well as encourage battalion participation and activity in order to strengthen numbers of all regiments within the server.

I have already made progress towards this goal, as I always strive to interact with as many individuals within the community as I can, to learn more about them and what they would like to see and do during their time on the server. I have accomplished this by engaging with players during events, simulations, as well as Passive RP. I also encourage others to do the same and use my ideas in attempts to give them inspiration for their activities as well, a strategy that ideally trickles-down. I have a strong knowledge of how to encourage inner-battalion relations and would utilize this to strengthen the bonding of community members, and overall provide the best experience possible to every person I am able to.

4.       What is the purpose of a Fleet Admiral?:

The purpose of a Fleet Admiral can be broken down into a few parts:

Listening – First and arguably one of the most important responsibilities of a Fleet Admiral. This position sits at the beginning of Naval High Command, thus you are the first step between members of Low Command, and your higherups within HC/SHC. It is crucial for them to listen to those they oversee / work with, and ensure that their questions, concerns, suggestions, etc. are all heard clearly. This also can be used the other-way around, as being the first step within NHC, a Fleet Admiral should be able to take criticism, suggestions, and advice from their superiors so that they can grow as a leader and reach their full potential within the ranks of Naval High Command.
Community Engagement – It is vital for members of High Command to be active within the community, as to better utilize their authority and privileges to support the community and foster positive interactions and relations between yourself and others. This can be accomplished by being accessible within both Discord and Teamspeak, as well as using their time on the server to work with as many people as you can, building both a reputation for oneself, as well as one’s respective branch. This is something I have always strived to do, working with people as often as I can, and getting to interact with all sorts of individuals, each unique in their interests, and how they conduct themselves.
Following Through – Whenever a member of high command is working with a regiment they are overseeing, or working on ways to improve the experience of players, it is essential that they put forth all their effort into making the positive changes that the community wants to see. No empty promises should ever be made, and it would always be at the forefront of my efforts to provide the positive changes that those I work with would want to see.
Being Detailed and Thorough – As a member of high command, a Fleet Admiral should be meticulous with what they do, always ensuring that every idea or suggestion is precise in every detail, in order to be clear and concise with what changes may be made, and the effects that come following the changes. This is extremely important as when you add / change / remove something, it can potentially cause problems as many of these ideas come at some form of cost (ex. Adding an additional sub-branch to a battalion can also cause activity in other sub-branches to fall). All potential effects of what is being changed should be carefully thought out and planned, in order to ensure that RP, Regiments, and the community as a whole run smoothly.

5.       Why should we trust you to be Navy High Command?:

I believe I should be trusted to be Navy High Command for a few different reasons:

Punishments – Since my joining of the community, I have received 0 warns, punishments, strikes, or anything of the sort in any regiment I have been apart of, as well as within staff.

Merit and Trust – As an established member of the community, I have been entrusted with the position of Super Admin, as well as Commander of a battalion. Never once have I used my abilities or privileges within either of these positions to benefit myself at the downfall of others, a code that we encourage within DT, and one that I believe extends outside of my current position as well.

Activity – I have consistently been active within the community for the past 8 months since I’ve joined, only taking a couple of ROA’s since then. I am always communicative with my schedule and how it may affect my performance / activity prior to any changes.

Responsibility – I have never missed my quotas, and whenever something is asked of me, I always fulfill the request as promptly as I am able. I always strive to work my hardest and commit all my efforts to the prosperity of the community as well as my regiment.

6.       How often can you be active in-game?:

I can be active for around 6 hours per day at least, going upwards of 10+ hours on days where I don’t have class or work.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/555883601

7.       Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I have no warnings on any Gaminglight servers.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and for your consideration for this position.

+ Support
Racc has been in a lot of leader ship positions like being a Commander of DT  and a vice marshall of medical sub regiment rescue squadron. So i know he would be a great Fleet Admiral.

-VICE COMMADER PIE

+ Support

Great leader. Trustworthy. Is active as hell. Only had good interactions from this man

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

+ Support
Racc has been in a lot of leader ship positions like being a Commander of DT  and a vice marshall of medical sub regiment rescue squadron. So i know he would be a great Fleet Admiral.

Great guy all around 
Does amazing work for DT

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

4 hours ago, Havoc Wheat said:

+ Support

Great guy all around 
Does amazing work for DT

Good luck Racc!!!

4 hours ago, Havoc Wheat said:

+ Support

Great guy all around 
Does amazing work for DT

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

6 hours ago, Cammin said:

+ Support

Great leader. Trustworthy. Is active as hell. Only had good interactions from this man

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

16 hours ago, Havoc Wheat said:

+ Support

Great guy all around 
Does amazing work for DT

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

17 hours ago, Havoc Wheat said:

+ Support

Great guy all around 
Does amazing work for DT

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

On 6/16/2022 at 11:33 AM, PIE9 said:

+ Support

-VICE COMMADER PIE

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

+support

I honestly don't see how Racc could be passed up for this position. He is an amazing commander in DT and is one of the kindest and most competent people on GL as a whole. As others have also said, I've NEVER had a bad interaction with him. He would no doubt do great things here as well. Best of luck.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 6/16/2022 at 4:33 AM, PIE9 said:

+ Support

-VICE COMMADER PIE

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 6/15/2022 at 10:52 PM, Havoc Wheat said:

+ Support

Great guy all around 
Does amazing work for DT

-DT CMD Member 

MAJOR L

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 6/16/2022 at 3:52 AM, Havoc Wheat said:

+ Support

Great guy all around 
Does amazing work for DT

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

+ Support

Racc has been very pleasant to work with during my tenure on Gaminglight. He is friendly, hard working, attentive and down to earth. All of these qualities make him an excellent choice for the position of Fleet Admiral. I would be more than happy to work with him in this new dynamic.

- Admiral Firmus Piett (Elias)

On 6/15/2022 at 10:49 PM, Cammin said:

+ Support

We Love Racc! Side note: When am I getting my kidneys back?

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 6/15/2022 at 9:49 PM, Cammin said:

+ Support

~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer