Crunch's Fleet Admiral Application- Denied

Crunch

Do I deserve the position of Fleet Admiral?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve the position of Fleet Admiral?

• Yes. (Explain below)
    • No. (Explain below)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):
DT Senior Commander CR0

Why do you want to become the position of Fleet Admiral?:
I wish to attain the position of Fleet Admiral to further the Navy, the battalions in it, and the troopers within those battalions. I believe I hold the knowledge, experience, creativity, and determination for this position. During my time as a Senior Commander I've pushed myself further than I ever have, implementing new ideas to further my troopers and ready them for higher positions. Above that however, I put my troopers and battalion above myself and where I am. I have fought tooth and nail for a lot of the people that I have worked with and I believe that by having the position of Fleet Admiral I will be able to extend this to every branch. My main goal with every action I take is for the benefit of others so they garner the knowledge and experience to be better then themselves and ultimately be better than me. I'm constantly coming up with innovative ideas to benefit the battalions that I work with and believe that with this position I can work on a more in-depth scale within every battalion. This will allow me to pick apart issues, get to the root of them, and come up with a quick and easy solution that benefits any and every party.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Navy High Command?:
I would bring a fresh, innovative, hard working, and exciting attitude to all and any projects that I am assigned to or come up with. I heavily believe in communication and working with others. I would bring a new perspective that isn't afraid to give a comprehensive and deep list of what issues need to be addressed and how I believe they should be addressed.  Further more I am always one for new ideas even if I disagree with them. I take each and every idea as its own and attempt to see it from every perspective. If I disagree with certain aspects or points I will ask, understand, and then speak. I believe a good understanding of each others and each others goals is a top tier priority and I will help those that believe that aren't completing a goal with due haste. Ultimately I understand that I am a member of a team and I must work with others to pass obstacles that I myself may not see.

What is the purpose of a Fleet Admiral?:
The purpose of a Fleet Admiral is supposed to be the first big step into being bigger than yourself and the battalion you came from. You are a tentative and resilient member of an exceptionally important team and you will be faced with a lot of challenges. When facing these challenges you must hear each and every person out and work with others to come up with a solution that doesn't put others down but instead lefts everyone up. You must be easily contactable and constantly coming up with new updates and ideas to implement in order to assist command members and the troopers they work with.

Below I will go over a few ideas I have brought forth and my thought process behind them.

Naval
When I first joined Naval I was immediately hooked and applied for Security Officer. If you are interested in my application, for this position, you may click here. During my time as a Security Officer and furthermore a Commodore (then Vice Commander equivalent) I worked as a ear of reason and communicator with enlisted and supervisors and brought forth their issues to the rest of the command team. This is an extremely important aspect as the command team isn't the only team you are a part of. You are part of a team with every person of every rank and must act as part of that team for any positive growth to happen.

Deathtroopers
I eventually transferred into DT and achieved the rank of DT Vice Commander via applications. Once more, if you are interested in reading that application you may click here. Within DT I worked with the command team as well as the lower enlisted to understand where problems were located and came up with a fix. For my first few days I focused on smaller things such as roster updated, LOA, etc. before reviewing each and every document for errors. I expressed these errors quickly and made sure they got fixed. I worked extremely closely with sub-battalion leads to benefit them and their numbers. I also worked as a mediator and assigned punishments as seen fit. I kept and extremely tight view on activity and messaged those who were falling behind to make sure that they were happy with their position(s), duties, and the amount of work they had. I was communicative during meetings about issues that I noticed with the battalion and spoke my mind on what I believe are good ways to combat these issues. I tried to put myself out there for those that may have been going through something personal and attempted to help in whatever was I can so they can focus on more important things. I held meetings with others in order to gain perspective and give them my words of advice on what they wish to so and how to do it. I implemented an extremely useful and strict tactical comms rule during events, sims, and missions in order to improve combat and focus within the battalion. More recently however I have allowed those that have questions, comments, or concerns to speak directly to me after meeting without the peering eyes of their fellow troopers and as a way to directly skip chain of command. This is extremely important to me as I believe in chain of command but also heavily believe in being one of myself. To elaborate on the "being one of myself", I am a Deathtrooper before I am a command member and it will always be that way. I realize the power that I hold and attempt to utilize that to my fullest extent for the benefit of others.

Starfighters
SF was my first assigned branch when I was promoted to the rank of Senior Commander. I had worked with them lightly during my time as a Commander in an attempt to increase cross-regimental relations as well as help my fellow command members and another battalion. Below I will go over a list of accomplishments I gained during my extremely short stint overseeing them.

•  Assisted in the creation of [REDACTED] protocols for the elite Shadow Wing Squadron.
  • Created a new Naval/Starfighter friendly sector for Aviation Officers allowing them to do more cross-regimental passive RP and increase usage of the "Starfighter Engineer" sub-branch and the document out lining their repairs. This sector is allowing AO's to do pre-flight checks on SF star ships before they leave.
  • Created lore character to be implemented as Gladius and Cobra squadron leadership roles. These lore characters were gathered from real pilots used in the Star Wars: Squadrons video game.

Created a quick and easy guide for NCOs to get correct battlemetrics links.

Imperial Commandos
While I haven't been working with IC for an extended period of time, I quickly met with the command team and focused on issues instead of implementation. As I am currently working on multiple projects within this battalion I can't speak to the full extent but I will list my goals and ideas thus far.

• Implemented Officer Assignments to allow for more benefits for all ranks.
  • Gave my two cents on how, when, and why you should punish those under-performing.
  • Increase NCO activity and responsibility (To be completed)

Why should we trust you to be Navy High Command?:
During my time within the server I have never received a strike or punishment of any kind (Strikes, Demotions, PT). I am open to criticism and think about any and all repercussions of my actions and always double check myself and others. I hold a fairly high staff position and I am currently the Senior Forum Diplomat for ImperialRP (1 of 1 position).

How often can you be active in-game?:
6+ hours everyday.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):
I have 3 warns.

11/9/2018 PoliceRP for: LTAP
2/24/2019 (x2) Clone Wars for: ARDM and Player Dis respectively.

• Gaminglight Love 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+ Support

Great guy. Great leader. Great commander.  Has experience 

• Like 1

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

+Support

This guy has put in the work and holds the skills and adaptability required to become Fleet Admiral. He has helped develop several command members in their skills and has experience in working with other command members in an overseer position. 

With his time as a Naval VCMDR equivalent he proved himself worthy and succeeded in the position before transferring to DT, which he has helped immensely in maintaining and developing its success as a battalion. With his innovation and dependability in these positions and while overseeing SF and IC, his clean record, and his levelheadedness to always make an informed, smart decision, he is by far the best choice for this round of Fleet Admiral. This is plain to see and it would be a grave mistake to pass him up for it. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

41 minutes ago, Cammin said:

+ Support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support

This guy has put in the work and holds the skills and adaptability required to become Fleet Admiral. He has helped develop several command members in their skills and has experience in working with other command members in an overseer position. 

With his time as a Naval VCMDR equivalent he proved himself worthy and succeeded in the position before transferring to DT, which he has helped immensely in maintaining and developing its success as a battalion. With his innovation and dependability in these positions and while overseeing SF and IC, his clean record, and his levelheadedness to always make an informed, smart decision, he is by far the best choice for this round of Fleet Admiral. This is plain to see and it would be a grave mistake to pass him up for it. 

• Like 1

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

4 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

PLUS SUPPORT!!!

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

5 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

16 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 6/16/2022 at 12:23 PM, Keegan said:

+Support

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

+SUPPORT

Crunch is one of the most capable and competent people applying for this position. He has done amazing in leading DT, and, no doubt, would do amazing things as Fleet Admiral. He was also previously in Naval in a rather high-up position. He's no doubt one of the best picks for Fleet Admiral, and the decision HC makes for this application should not be taken lightly.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 6/16/2022 at 3:23 AM, Havoc Wheat said:

+Support

On 6/15/2022 at 10:51 PM, Cammin said:

+ Support

-DT CMD Member 🤣

major L

• Laughing 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 6/16/2022 at 4:23 AM, Keegan said:

+Support

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

On 6/17/2022 at 11:52 AM, Firekirby said:

+SUPPORT

Crunch is one of the most capable and competent people applying for this position. He has done amazing in leading DT, and, no doubt, would do amazing things as Fleet Admiral. He was also previously in Naval in a rather high-up position. He's no doubt one of the best picks for Fleet Admiral, and the decision HC makes for this application should not be taken lightly.

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 6/17/2022 at 1:52 PM, Firekirby said:

+SUPPORT

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Navy High Command.
Please speak to me for denial reason and what to improve on.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150