Should Kio be the next Marshal Commander  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kio be the next Marshal Commander

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

Nova Commander Kio

Why do you want to become the position of Marshal Commander?:

The reason Why I wanna become Marshal Commander is to help show Others a different way of helping they're Battalion, in any way there are many ways of helping others and I've come from a Bad Past within this Community and I've grown from who I was to who I am now, so with this Rank I'll be able to help others More than what I can now, and with this rank I can also Help Battalions grow with giving them Suggestions to help the Battalion grow in Activity aswell as in Size if needed. I will be giving some reasons on why I want this rank. I also have Knowledge  of how to treat a Battalion when it is needed, this can help everything grow bigger and Stronger within the Community of the server

#1 I will be able to assist Command Teams with whatever they are in need of, with this Rank I can help oversee what happens in the Battalion I am Overseeing that Month.

#2 I can show Battalions a More better Path To Follow instead of doing what I did back when I was a Little Stupid, this can further Help Battalions grow into better things, Like Activity, Community Relations, and Player Likeness.

#3 With me knowing how to Command a Battalion I feel like I am ready to take on the Challenge of Marshal Commander, as I know what to do as a Commander from my Respected Battalion.   

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Army High Command?:

I am Capable of bringing many things into Army High Command, Stating that I'll be able to bring stuff that will benefit the server aswell as the Community, with this being said I will be Showing what I will be able to bring to Army High Command.

1.) Activity: I am More active than many other Command Members within this Community, and to say having a Very Active Army High Command Member can bring many things to the Community, like more Battalion Updates, More Activities for others. with this It can bring many people together to show what the server is capable of bringing to the Community.

2.) Knowledge: I have been in Command for about 5-6 Months now, with that I can Coach Others into being something bigger, and help them realize that Mistakes can turn into something Bigger, with making everything Bigger and better it help others Coach each other so then they can pass it along for others to know.

3.) Community Relations: With Coming from a Bad Past in the server, I’ve learned to grow bigger with having people around to help me, and with those people around to help I’ve learned how to help others but Showing them a Different Path, with showing them a Different Path they can choose to move down it or to continue on the one they are currently on, but I try to help others when they need it, I try to help battalions when they also need it, i am already able to help my Battalion Grow as it went from being Inactive to an active Battalion Once again, I use everything I know to help my troopers learn a Better way of Looking out for others.

4.) Coaching: With everyone Coaching me I think It’s time for me to Coach others, with this Skill I’ll be able to Coach people if they do wrong, this can show a Better communication system throughout Command teams, if we can have others Coach then we can actually help battalions grow and even have player Relations grow also with just helping people be Better. This can Improve people aswell as Battalions.

5.) Activities: As I am Online everyday I am able to do many Activities with any Battalion, as I am also a gamemaster, and with this power I am capable of hosting Missions, Sims, and Storylines for Battalions to enjoy, as I’ll be able to give people something to do aswell as something for the Community.

What is the purpose of a Marshal Commander?:

I will be giving some Examples of what a Marshal commander can do. Now Keep in mind that a Marshal Commander has a Lot of Power but holds a Very Important Purpose within the army.

1.) Marshal Commander is to Help Guide Command Teams into being something bigger, they also have Knowledge of how to command a battalion and with that they can also help the Command Team make they’re Battalion even bigger and Better, with the Skills they have they can also Guide not just one Battalion but more so people know how to work with others.
2.) Marshal Commanders are supposed to help Oversee a battalion to make sure that Battalion is healthy and up to date with their information, they are also there to help Guide any command member in need of guidance.
3.) A Marshal Commander is basically a face for Army high Command, with being a Marshal Commander you are to help guide troopers of any rank to help them grow into better people and if not that you are also to help guide them towards becoming a higher rank with they’re Respected battalion.

Why should we trust you to be Army High Command?:

Why should I be trusted? Well I will be giving some reasons why I should be, and with these reasons it can show people from where I’ve come to where I am now within the server, these changes are huge and I had people help me along the way of reaching my Current rank of Commander.

1.) As you may know I am known by many different names, Like Kio, Kit, and Kitchan, and if you know me By KitChan then you know my past and which wasn’t that good. But most of you now know that I’ve grown from being a Horrible person to becoming a Better person for the Community, I am here everyday trying to help the best I can, and with that I am also trying to grow from who I am Now, in which my Past wasn’t good because I didn’t about how others felt about the way I treated them, and with the help from others I was able to become a New long live Commander for nova, in which the people that have helped me are still within the server and they are still helping me grow today.
2.) Everyone that has had a bad past can grow from who they were to who they are now, and If I can change I think many others can aswell, as I fucked up many times throughout my time in GL and with my mess ups I was able to learn from them and make myself a better command member than many others, with old command members still here teaching me and with new ones growing I am now able to help people grow into who they should be within this Community.

3.) Now and Days I am known as Kio the Nova Commander, and I’ve brought an entire Battalion back from Falling from the help of 3 HC members Starch, Sainty, and Bub, these people have shown me many different ways of teaching others on how to lead each other, no matter the rank I am still able to grow as a Commander within my Battalion, and I think I am ready to share my Information on to other battalions.

How often can you be active in-game?:

I will be giving you a Date of when I can be active in game.
Monday - All day | most of the night
Tuesday - All day | most of the night
Wednesday - All day | most of the night
Thursday - All day | most of the night
Friday - All day | most of the night
Saturday - All day | most of the night
Sunday - All day | most of the night
As you can see I am active everyday of the week, and without a Doubt  nothing can keep me away from this Community. So here’s my BattleMetrics {Kio}

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I have only one warning, this warning was for racism, I said some not good things almost a year ago. (The other warning was a Mistake, in which CR0 didn’t mean to give it to me.)

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

3 hours ago, Kio said:

I have only one warning, this warning was for racism, I said some not good things almost a year ago. 

- Support

When Kio was appointed Nova Commander. I noticed a very big drop in activity that nova is still suffering from. He also hasn't done anything notable as nova commander. 

Kio is a decent game master but I do not think he is the best option for Marshall Commander at the moment. There is other people that would excel in this position.

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

- Big Support

I do not feel Kio would make a good Marshal Commander at this time, and here is why.

1) Kio more or less killed Nova off due to his own need to show off. He logged... 50 something Command Loggings in the first month. Activity is good and inactivity is bad, but this has shown the server that Over Activity can be just as fatal to a battalion. During this time, I can't even recall how many numerous times that I heard Nova members not wanting to be on their Nova life because they could not do anything aside from the SIMs Kio forced them to do. Not only that, but it very clearly burned Kio out as his loggings were no where close to that the remainder of the month.

2) Kio oversteps his bounds often, not knowing his depth as Nova Commander. While he has (I believe) good intentions at heart, he has regularly overstepped in telling Command Members what to do or how to operate their own battalions. Regularly have I been told "I'm just trying to make other Commanders look good, I don't care about how I look" which, sounds quite disingenuous to say the least. By telling other Commanders, who are EQUAL to yourself how to operate their respected units, you're implying that you know better or are superior to them. Hosting a VCMDR+ meeting to tell others to step it up wasn't a good move either. That is not your job, and I think by doing these things you've made it to where people won't respect you, even if you do get accepted to this position. The general attitude I've seen him have for a long time has only reinforced this as well.

3) He seems to make things up on the fly for no apparent reason. Examples: Kio told another unnamed Command Member that you cannot refer to K2 droids as "Clanker", even calling it FailRP. How is referring to a droid as a droid FailRP? It isn't. When I heard of this he pulled me aside and gave me a word of telling me not to, saying "K2s don't like it". Don't play on a droid then? I've been called that countless times when playing Medical Droid Level Job but I've never taken offense to it nor claimed it FailRP. Not only that, but he tried to tell me during a event briefing that I have to have my ... RP name as my ISB name. Why would that ever be the case when half the time as an ISB you get killed off. I have been a GM numerous times under Emily, Mando, PC and now Kio/Azrael in the absence of PC and never once has that been a rule. Kio, as a SGM, should be aware of GM rules in their entirety, so I do not buy that he was "told numerous times that was a rule".

4) He hasn't really done any positive, notable things for Nova that I have seen, only maintained status quo where possible and kept Nova afloat despite entirely burning them out early in the month.

All of this being said, I do not dislike Kio as a person. He can be fun to play with and bullshit with and talk to, but I do not believe he is ready for High Command. I do not think many people would respect that authority if it were vested in him and I think he needs a reality check and more time at Nova Commander before achieving HC. At this moment, I believe there are better options to fill this position.

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Theta said:

- Big Support

I do not feel Kio would make a good Marshal Commander at this time, and here is why.

1) Kio more or less killed Nova off due to his own need to show off. He logged... 50 something Command Loggings in the first month. Activity is good and inactivity is bad, but this has shown the server that Over Activity can be just as fatal to a battalion. During this time, I can't even recall how many numerous times that I heard Nova members not wanting to be on their Nova life because they could not do anything aside from the SIMs Kio forced them to do. Not only that, but it very clearly burned Kio out as his loggings were no where close to that the remainder of the month.

2) Kio oversteps his bounds often, not knowing his depth as Nova Commander. While he has (I believe) good intentions at heart, he has regularly overstepped in telling Command Members what to do or how to operate their own battalions. Regularly have I been told "I'm just trying to make other Commanders look good, I don't care about how I look" which, sounds quite disingenuous to say the least. By telling other Commanders, who are EQUAL to yourself how to operate their respected units, you're implying that you know better or are superior to them. Hosting a VCMDR+ meeting to tell others to step it up wasn't a good move either. That is not your job, and I think by doing these things you've made it to where people won't respect you, even if you do get accepted to this position. The general attitude I've seen him have for a long time has only reinforced this as well.

3) He seems to make things up on the fly for no apparent reason. Examples: Kio told another unnamed Command Member that you cannot refer to K2 droids as "Clanker", even calling it FailRP. How is referring to a droid as a droid FailRP? It isn't. When I heard of this he pulled me aside and gave me a word of telling me not to, saying "K2s don't like it". Don't play on a droid then? I've been called that countless times when playing Medical Droid Level Job but I've never taken offense to it nor claimed it FailRP. Not only that, but he tried to tell me during a event briefing that I have to have my ... RP name as my ISB name. Why would that ever be the case when half the time as an ISB you get killed off. I have been a GM numerous times under Emily, Mando, PC and now Kio/Azrael in the absence of PC and never once has that been a rule. Kio, as a SGM, should be aware of GM rules in their entirety, so I do not buy that he was "told numerous times that was a rule".

4) He hasn't really done any positive, notable things for Nova that I have seen, only maintained status quo where possible and kept Nova afloat despite entirely burning them out early in the month.

All of this being said, I do not dislike Kio as a person. He can be fun to play with and bullshit with and talk to, but I do not believe he is ready for High Command. I do not think many people would respect that authority if it were vested in him and I think he needs a reality check and more time at Nova Commander before achieving HC. At this moment, I believe there are better options to fill this position.

I would disagree with you on reason 4 because I am actual in Nova and I see good work. Like Kio is trying his best/hardest to try and keep Nova high in numbers, and tries to entertain/keep his troopers active/ entertained, but cant if our enlisted joins and then ghost us for 2 weeks until removal. Also, he has done many updates that like SOP, better formats, and even more things upcoming. In which is very positive for the battalion. Anyways.

+ support

-Kios Active

-knows what hes doing

-Can have fun

Edited by NotALobster
Submited without finishing
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current:

Nova Commander Saturn NT01 
Former:  ST SCTAL MAJ Lobster 5643 | STRM Operator SC43

+ Support

I don't know Kio too closely but I have had many experiences with him.

To many troopers he may be a controversial leader, but I think there needs to be a little controversy in order for any command to function.

From what I've seen, Kio puts in a lot of work with Nova and I'm sure he'd bring that work ethic over to high command.

I've heard people say that Kio is rude, every situation that I have been around Kio where the outcome is a trooper saying he is rude, Kio was in the right. For instance, having to repeat yourself 5, 6, 7, 8 or more times just to get one of your own troops to stand on a wall would frustrate me a little too, so I understand if he raises his voice in situations like that. 

Kio is always giving feedback to troopers on the sever. I think anyone who has attend a public debrief before knows, if Kio is on the stage, he will have a PTS with a voice amp and will inform the troops on what they did well on the mission.

All in all, I think Kio is an excellent choice for Marshal Commander

• Gaminglight Love 1

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

4 hours ago, Theta said:

- Big Support

Entirely agree with the sentiments expressed in this post. 

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

13 hours ago, Theta said:

- Big Support

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

13 hours ago, Theta said:

- Big Support

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

12 hours ago, Diabeto said:

+ Support

I don't know Kio too closely but I have had many experiences with him.

To many troopers he may be a controversial leader, but I think there needs to be a little controversy in order for any command to function.

From what I've seen, Kio puts in a lot of work with Nova and I'm sure he'd bring that work ethic over to high command.

I've heard people say that Kio is rude, every situation that I have been around Kio where the outcome is a trooper saying he is rude, Kio was in the right. For instance, having to repeat yourself 5, 6, 7, 8 or more times just to get one of your own troops to stand on a wall would frustrate me a little too, so I understand if he raises his voice in situations like that. 

Kio is always giving feedback to troopers on the sever. I think anyone who has attend a public debrief before knows, if Kio is on the stage, he will have a PTS with a voice amp and will inform the troops on what they did well on the mission.

All in all, I think Kio is an excellent choice for Marshal Commander

Good luck Kio!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

16 hours ago, Theta said:

- Big Support

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

On 6/16/2022 at 5:33 AM, Theta said:

- Big Support

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 6/15/2022 at 10:33 PM, Theta said:

- Big Support

Big -Support
Almost every interaction I have had with you has been well not good. From you not being able to take actual jokes (which are not offensive of course), to your interactions with other battalions. You overstep your bounds occasionally and say things that simply aren't true. Ever since I became a command member and while I have been on it appears that Nova's activity has gone down a drain. The biggest issue is that you have distanced yourself from many battalions by doing negative things, I regularly hear my enlisted/NCO's and even officers express their issues and concerns with you in TeamSpeak, and most of the issues have already been listed. Generally as Theta said I don't dislike you as a person and I think you may have good intentions at heart, but many of your actions have spoken otherwise. 

~Corner

• Gaminglight Love 1

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 6/15/2022 at 11:33 PM, Theta said:

- Big Support

He needs a Mentor who isnt going to lead him down a worse path, Preferably another CMDR or someone outside of HC.

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

- Big Support

1) Kio more or less killed Nova off due to his own need to show off. He logged... 50 something Command Loggings in the first month. Activity is good and inactivity is bad, but this has shown the server that Over Activity can be just as fatal to a battalion. During this time, I can't even recall how many numerous times that I heard Nova members not wanting to be on their Nova life because they could not do anything aside from the SIMs Kio forced them to do. Not only that, but it very clearly burned Kio out as his loggings were no where close to that the remainder of the month.

2) Kio oversteps his bounds often, not knowing his depth as Nova Commander. While he has (I believe) good intentions at heart, he has regularly overstepped in telling Command Members what to do or how to operate their own battalions. Regularly have I been told "I'm just trying to make other Commanders look good, I don't care about how I look" which, sounds quite disingenuous to say the least. By telling other Commanders, who are EQUAL to yourself how to operate their respected units, you're implying that you know better or are superior to them. Hosting a VCMDR+ meeting to tell others to step it up wasn't a good move either. That is not your job, and I think by doing these things you've made it to where people won't respect you, even if you do get accepted to this position. The general attitude I've seen him have for a long time has only reinforced this as well.

3) He seems to make things up on the fly for no apparent reason. Examples: Kio told another unnamed Command Member that you cannot refer to K2 droids as "Clanker", even calling it FailRP. How is referring to a droid as a droid FailRP? It isn't. When I heard of this he pulled me aside and gave me a word of telling me not to, saying "K2s don't like it". Don't play on a droid then? I've been called that countless times when playing Medical Droid Level Job but I've never taken offense to it nor claimed it FailRP. Not only that, but he tried to tell me during a event briefing that I have to have my ... RP name as my ISB name. Why would that ever be the case when half the time as an ISB you get killed off. I have been a GM numerous times under Emily, Mando, PC and now Kio/Azrael in the absence of PC and never once has that been a rule. Kio, as a SGM, should be aware of GM rules in their entirety, so I do not buy that he was "told numerous times that was a rule".

4) He hasn't really done any positive, notable things for Nova that I have seen, only maintained status quo where possible and kept Nova afloat despite entirely burning them out early in the month.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Accepted to Senior Commander

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army High Command.
Please speak to me for denial reason and what to improve on.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150