Neons Senior Moderator Application - Denied

elefhant

What is your in-game name?: Neon

What is your steam name?: [GL] Neon

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:520884512

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No, only been staff on gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Around early January (I first joined the server in 2020 but that was about 2 minutes of playtime on a different account on a different PC)

What date did you make your forums account?: March 20th 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Moderator (Platinum before)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 12 - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2821227830

Have you donated?: Yes - 780

What rank are you applying for?: Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Miniepic (Superadmin) - Tactical (Lead Admin) - MJTHEOG (Admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  I've been playing this server for 6 months and since then I have racked up 4 weeks of consecutive playtime on the server. I have a firm understanding of the rules after all of my experiences and MOTD re-reads. I may not have started playing in 2019 but I have still been VERY active aside from a few LOAs. I have seen my fair share of sits in my time as moderator and have experienced over a thousand sits and have an almost perfect sit rating. I didn't have to be Tmod for long in order to get promoted but after all my experiences  I am ready for a new rank. I have handled sits of every kind. Throughout all of this I have gotten used to being staff on the server. I've figured out many different fixes to issues which makes a lot of sits go smoothly. I have figured out different issues and their fixes on the server and with all this said, I do think I deserve the rank.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Bring them to a roof or to the sit room and ask them why they are doing this. If its a sit I took I would grab statements from both parties as well as evidence.  If it isn't a sit I would just see their statement. If they didn't give me their statement I would get the evidence of them Mass RDMing and Warn them (Staff Diss | MRDM)  and jail them for 600 seconds.

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA 

-Support No poll

23 hours ago, Chineseman said:

+support
Very good application no rush at all after reading the application looks like this guy is ready to be senior moderator 

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

On 6/16/2022 at 5:10 AM, Cuke said:

+support 

Very good dedication to the server with $700+ donated. He is never bias and very friendly. 

You did not make a poll. 

On 6/16/2022 at 7:05 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

Great staff member need more like him. 

unfortunate -support, you have recently received a warning after making this application, as Senior mod lot of new responsibilities come with the job. and someone who is actively breaking the rules while being on staff, I just dont believe that your ready for the upgrade in staff rank.
https://gyazo.com/54f830ab7952603cef7859f2698ae4b1

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 6/19/2022 at 12:31 AM, Bartholomew said:

unfortunate -support, you have recently received a warning after making this application, as Senior mod lot of new responsibilities come with the job. and someone who is actively breaking the rules while being on staff, I just dont believe that your ready for the upgrade in staff rank.
https://gyazo.com/54f830ab7952603cef7859f2698ae4b1

+/- Support

Edited by Alonzo

• Head Admin

+/-Support

-Dedicated to server

-Friendly/Active

-Received another warning from staff member recently

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+support

I have to say Neon (forgot the alias he went by back then) was a big poopy head in the beginning and that's the reason he was kicked out of SL. Trumpo and I were both very surprised about the new leaf he has turned over. Besides that I haven't heard anything bad about how he acts on staff so I would like to see him continue towards a higher status among the community. I say give him Senior Moderator.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC