Carrot's Junior Command Application

Carrotss

Name: Carrots
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:174399337
Current Rank: Senior Researcher.

Time in Research (Estimate): I have been on and off in research, but I rejoined on May 11th, 2022.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command? I believe I should be in Research Command because Research has always been my home. I first joined the server playing within Research and Gensec, came back to playing Research and CI Military, then now I have come back playing Research and CI RnD. I have always enjoyed the research division and still do, and I personally would like to take the next step and progress within the division. Within doing so I can offer my own advice, help continue its growth, and be able to do more for everyone in and possibly outside of the division, taking a step to do more with other branches like medical, maintenance, and even CI. 

What can you bring to the table that others can't?: I personally can offer command experience, being put in positions like this within different servers. Within my high command experience in both Military RP and Clone Wars RP I have learned how to effectively run and help run a branch. With these opportunities I have had in the past, I have learned how to communicate and work well with a team, build ideas and documents from scratch, and even have become decently skilled with google sheets from the design process to some of the coding that has made a lot of things easier. If further details about the experience listed above is needed I would be happy to go into detail but other than offering experience I can offer my own thoughts and ideas. It is always nice to have different point of views and ideas floating around which I am always available for regardless if I'll get the position or not.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity: As of now I have two plans to better the Research division and increase activity. Firstly I would like to start doing earlier and later mass tests. Listening to some complaints of other Researchers and going along with my personal experiences, there are events that make it hard for many researchers to attend our events because of their schedule. Offering these different tests times will have more people engage within Research and offer promotions which allows people to explore new things within our division, increasing activity on its own. Secondly, I would like to bring back weekly test challenges. This is something that used to happen when I first started playing on the server but I haven't seen it since. This encouraged people to do tests and write test documents over a specific SCP or a specific cross-test between SCPs. The prize was 50k, which I'd be willing to put down or even increase the prize money to 100k if that would make these tests apply to more people. 

+Support

I have seen Carrots around on the server and have seen a lot of their test logs as well. I'm a fan of their work! In addition to this, Carrots is conscious of the problems that enlisted ranks in Research face, and presents a viable solution to this in their application. Overall, I see a lot of potential in Carrots as a member of Research Command. I'm also in support of bringing back weekly challenges to encourage Research activity!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

33 minutes ago, Schölinger said:

+Support

I have seen Carrots around on the server and have seen a lot of their test logs as well. I'm a fan of their work! In addition to this, Carrots is conscious of the problems that enlisted ranks in Research face, and presents a viable solution to this in their application. Overall, I see a lot of potential in Carrots as a member of Research Command. I'm also in support of bringing back weekly challenges to encourage Research activity!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png