In-Game Name: Trumpo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68798390

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 month 8 days

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

I feel I should be a colonel for many reasons.  

To begin, I am always professional when on any government job on the server. I take my role very seriously and do it to the best of my ability. I strive to be someone that people can look up to and learn from every time I am on. The main reason I joined PD Command was to help newer officers. I feel as if I always do help new people in some way. 

Next, I am a very trustworthy person with this big responsibility. Being a PD Major I feel as if I have proven myself to be very trustworthy of holding a big position. Also, being Team Leader in Swat shows I can get the job done. 

Therefore, I am a very mature person and try to be nice to everyone. Before making any command decision against someone that was breaking rules, I show empathy and put myself in their shoes to really feel out the situation at hand to take the right course of action. 

I have learned so much from being in PD Command. Making my way up the ranks in PD Low Command I can say each rank has taught me something new. Even as a Team Leader in Swat and Major in PD, I am happy to say I still learn stuff every day. I am always willing to learn new things from different people that I can then pass down to inexperienced players. 

Finally, I am never afraid to ask for help/opinions from other command members when needed. Over my 5 years on GamingLight, I have realized sometimes it is best to ask for help then try to do things by yourself.  

In conclusion, I feel as if I am highly active, dedicated, responsible, and trustworthy.  

Therefore, I feel ready for the rank of Colonel. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes, I agree!

trumpo_signature.png

+support

Extremely helpful to new and older members of PD, extremely fair and active in the PD, has proven responsible with the rank of major and SWAT TL; Trumpo definitely deserves the rank of colonel.

+1

Edited by Alonzo

- Support

Reason being first is your activity, personally I have never seen you on Major for a bit. Last I seen you was week or 4 -5 days ago. I don't see you on PD that much you are either active on SWAT or even SL.

Your Great guy and all but you really need improve you activity like a lot. I don't have problems with you a lot but your not that active and you are sometimes immature but that isn't all the time.

I also think you could use a little bit more time as a Major Personally. 

If you improve both above ^ I would love to +Support your application.

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp

2 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

- Support

Reason being first is your activity, personally I have never seen you on Major for a bit. Last I seen you was week or 4 -5 days ago. I don't see you on PD that much you are either active on SWAT or even SL.

Your Great guy and all but you really need improve you activity like a lot. I don't have problems with you a lot but your not that active and you are sometimes immature but that isn't all the time.

Wrong

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

9 hours ago, Alonzo said:

+support

Extremely helpful to new and older members of PD, extremely fair and active in the PD, has proven responsible with the rank of major and SWAT TL; Trumpo definitely deserves the rank of colonel.

+1

+support, active, friendly, deserves the rank

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+support

- he is helpful to new people

-active 

-fair individual

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

+ Support 

100% deserves it. Unbiased, super active, loyal and trustworthy. 

If you ever need anything Trumpo will drop what he is doing and help. He is a great leader and one of the only Gov command I see on at night.

Family Head of Shadow Legacy 

SWAT CPL / SPS / APM / JFTO

PD SGT / FTO 

State Trooper / CERT 

On 6/15/2022 at 4:31 PM, MiniEpic said:

- Support

i dont care GIF 

Massive + Support
Active
Mature
Extremely Helpful
Very respected member
Always super friendly to all PD ranks
Truly works hard for the rank of Colonel and has proven himself ready
Works hard at his job

Truly deserves the rank of Colonel.

Edited by YuckyDuckyKids

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

On 6/16/2022 at 7:31 AM, MiniEpic said:

- Support

23 hours ago, YuckyDuckyKids said:

Massive + Support
Active
Mature
Extremely Helpful
Very respected member
Always super friendly to all PD ranks
Truly works hard for the rank of Colonel and has proven himself ready
Works hard at his job

Truly deserves the rank of Colonel.

best major rn

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support

Trumpo is a well respected and well known command member

and he also helps in other depts and making sure he helps anybody 

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

+Support
-Mature
-Friendly
-Extremley Helpfull

-Always Gets his Job Done Right!
I Highly Respect Trumpo, and know he will do a great job, and a PD Colonel

-Support/Concerns
-Activity Lacking
Trumpo, you are a INSANE Command member, however, your command activity could be much better, as PD need to see command precense on a daily!

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 6/15/2022 at 1:31 PM, Alonzo said:

+support

+1

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA