Aspen's MMF Application

Ollie__

1. What’s your In-Game Name?
Aspen

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?
STEAM_0:0:430629922

3. What is your Rank?
MP

4. What’s your time on the Server?
4 weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?

7. Who gave you permission to apply?
Ayaya

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)?
I believe I am fit for Mobile Mop Force because I have read over the SCP and pretty much memorized what I should be doing as MMF and all of my priorities. I've been in a sub-branch like MMF before (CCU) and have done well in that. I understand the rules of MMF very well and have pretty much memorized them, so I think that I would be a good and trustworthy member of MMF. I feel as though I am a good combatant due to having a bunch of experience on jobs such as mtf, security, etc. 

10. What is the main purpose of MMF?
The main purpose of MMF is to deal with Bio-Hazardous SCPs on site as well as cleaning up scenes such as bodies, bullets, etc. MMF deals with scps such as 049, 610, 008, and that sort. 

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)?
My preferred pseudonym would be Fabuloso.

Edited by Aspen

13 hours ago, bro thats epic said:

+ Support

Pretty cool and such, actually tries to do things in medical and maintenance, and gets shit done.

- MP CS FTO Jimm

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png