Staff Application- Accepted

Anomaly

What is your in-game name?:
DT SSGT EX1

What is your steam name?:
[GL]Anomaly

What is your steam ID?: 
STEAM_0:1:11475939

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
I've been staff on 3 other servers in the past. All have been Star Wars RP though they have been CWRP and not ImperialRP. The highest rank reached out of any of those was Admin.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
I believe it has been about 1 or 2 months however i'm not 100 percent sure when the actual date was. 

What date did you make your forums account?
May 4th 2022.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)
Gamemaster

How many warns do you have on the server?
I have Zero Warns

Have you donated?
Yes I have donated a few times now including for Darth Rank and tac insert.

What rank are you applying for?
T-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:
Yes

Timezone:
PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):
N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):
I believe I deserve T-Mod as I'm interested in helping the server more. I am already a GM and wish to continue helping the server as I really enjoy my time here and want to ensure others do as well. I am a generally impartial and non bias person and prefer to look at things logically. I believe those two traits are important for staff in any position. While i'm no stranger to punishing someone for breaking the rules I believe in fair chances and I would give people time to explain thier actions instead of simply banning on the spot. Not only does this help to ensure false punishments are not doled out it let's people feel like they are being heard and not ignored which I believe is an important part of a staff members job.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
If they have already Mass RDMed and I'm able to see it in the logs I would bring him/her regardless. I would ask if there was a reason they mass RDM'ed such as perhaps an accidental explosive or another reason and give them a chance to explain themselves. If they are being rude/confrontational I would politely ask them to calm down however if they refuse to calm down I would gag them so I could further assess the situation and speak to them. If I determined that the player was doing it on purpose after gathering evidence and speaking to the player who made the report than I would return the victim and explain the punishment to the Offender. I would explain they would be receiving a formal warning and a ban for their actions and then fill out the necessary information. 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

+support 
 Is a amazing person in all a helpful one at that. Is a kind and caring person and it would be a blast to have you on the staff team in the future good luck man and i wish to see you in our Gaminglight staff team!

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

2 hours ago, Shy said:

+support 
 Is a amazing person in all a helpful one at that. Is a kind and caring person and it would be a blast to have you on the staff team in the future good luck man and i wish to see you in our Gaminglight staff team!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

9 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Support
This app is very well writen im a fan of the answers, also youre pretty active and a nice guy.  Good luck on Trial mod!

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

10 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Support
This app is very well writen im a fan of the answers, also youre pretty active and a nice guy.  Good luck on Trial mod!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+support
wish you the best of luck!

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

18 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

Only thing id add is perhaps just do an edit on your application and add your name into where it says Staff Application? So like either Anomaly's Staff Application or Anomaly's Trial Mod/Moderator Application. Otherwise all + Support from me, good luck!

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

On 6/15/2022 at 2:22 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF