Toaster SCP-RP Ban Appeal

Toasterr

• Super Admin

Pending

We will be having internal discussions on the return of this user. In the meantime we'd like to see some elaboration on the appeal
(perhaps a kanye song as an alternative appeal.)

Please standby as ManagementΒ comes to a decision.Β 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

4 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Pending

We will be having internal discussions on the return of this user. In the meantime we'd like to see some elaboration on the appeal
(perhaps a kanye song as an alternative appeal.)

Please standby as ManagementΒ comes to a decision.Β 

Which part would you like for me to elaborate on?

i've been a ci maj, nu7 1lt x2 and a few other command ranks

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

On 6/14/2022 at 7:14 PM, Eyelander said:

+support

even though toaster has had some issues in the past, i believe he is genuinely sorry for what he's done, and he is willing to change. i think the offer he proposed (not giving him explosive WLs) is also very good.
i think he deserves a second chance

Β 

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes |Β Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class OwnerΒ |Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β D-7025 Member

Β 

• Super Admin
15 hours ago, Toasterr said:

Which part would you like for me to elaborate on?

General elaboration on how you're reformed

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

• Super Admin

Accepted

After an internal discussion with select Site Admin & Management, We've decided to accept your appeal. Your branch blacklists & such will remain, however you're free to join the server.

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1