What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:511031991

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Chef Petty Officer 2 Class

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Officer

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?:

SD Rare Admiral Steel

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I can improve on activity in the battalion of DT and Shock, I will host sims, tryouts, and Training for both battalions daily. Make everything be up standard and make sure everyone follows the rules within the server and the battalion. From what I see its some minging at my timezone from the battalions, and sometimes i see them in need for a PT or to start doing there work.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

You all should trust me in this position because I'm a Well known member of the community, and people know who I am and what I can do. I have a good experience of shock a long time ago when I was a Vice commander. And was a CPL within DT but wasn't the most active on that job so asked if I could be removed. im knew what I can do from my Command team in IC where I'm a 1LT and im well known by the High command team that played with me on that time.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this position because i think i can do the job as it should be done, with in the experience that i said on the last question. i want this position because i want to help out DT and Shock with everything they need. I'm willing to work with the battalions and work with the Security team. I want to do tryouts, sim`s and training to make sure everyone knows what they are doing, and are not minging around the ISD with making the battalions to look bad.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The Purpose with Security Officer is to help the Officer and command members of the branch to hold up the security of the ISD, do Trainings, sims and tryouts. help oout that everyone fallows the rules as it should be done. report things to Naval that has things from that branch to naval. Make sure people are listening to orders from their higher-ups. doing what u/i get told to do ether from the battalions or from the naval Command/higher security officers.

Edited by Stitchchips

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

+/-support

+ Well known

+ Active

+ Friendly

- Mingy from time to time

- lots of spelling errors and last question was hard to understand what you said

Good luck!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 6/14/2022 at 6:12 PM, Sharp said:

+/-support

+ Well known

+ Active

+ Friendly

- Mingy from time to time

- lots of spelling errors and last question was hard to understand what you said

Good luck!

Seems like you rushed on this wolf. But any ways. He is a EX Vcmdr of Shock he is a good person and a amazing person to be around. But with that saying he does has a side when he does minge but he has fixed that slowly after time. In General the app looks god but a lot of Spelling errors you still have time to edit it and fix it i think at least. So do that and for now my support will be  

+/-Support Good luck bud.

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

+ support 

+ wolf know what he is doing and I have seen him trying to do his best in the battalion.

+ he know the rules and follows the SOP.

+ I think he will be a great SO seeing how he have been working with shock before like a vice commander. 

+ he follows orders he get and is a great naval.