Mayluron's Shock Officer Application

Mayluron

Has Mayluron shown enough initiative and professionalism to earn himself the title of shock officer (2LT+) ?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mr. Mayluron be granted the rank of officer (2LT+)?

• Yes, I truly believe that Mr. Mayluron has shown great initiative as well as performance to move on to shock officer (2LT+).
    • No, I truly believe that he is lacking in skill and initiative to earn himself the title of officer (2LT+), and that Mr. Mayluron should/could improve a little more before being granted the rank of officer (2LT+).

What is your in-game name? Mayluron

What is your current rank? MSGT

How long have you been in Shock? About 2, probably beginning 3 months at the current time and date of the application.

How much time do you have on the server? 319:52

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? I have been told that i have high amounts of activity, as well as high amounts of professionalism. And when TRNs and PVTs ask me questions I do my best to answer their question to the best of my ability unless I fail to posses the knowledge that they seek, in which case I point them to someone else who might have the answer they are looking for. I also do my best to be as lenient as possible with the tryouts, and with the tryouts I do my best to meet quota. I have also done a lot of work on the battalion helping the PVTs and TRNs and the lower ranking troopers with tasks and questions. And I try to be as helpfull and as professional as possible. I also try to be as friendly as possible with this job, and hold a positive attitude as much as possible.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? I feel that I can be trusted because I do my best to uphold the laws to a T on the server, and I do my best to help the TRNs and PVTs as well as help the noobies on the ISD. I also feel that I can be trusted with this position because if I make a mistake I do my best to fix it, and if I can't then I learn from it so I can avoid my mistake in the future. I also love the shock battalion, and I love doing the job that I have been given on the ISD so I wouldn't do anything to jepordize that.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? I can add my own personality to the job and allow it to not only help shock grow, but also help make it more interesting and fun for the other members. Plus I also like to experiment so I am always open to new Ideas and suggestions should they be made to me. I mostly like to experiement with the sims, sometimes I'll experiment with the accent I use when doing the tryout, but most of the time I will experiment with sims and use fun and creative ideas when doing sims.

How active can you be? Extremely active, and in the event I am unable to be active I attempt to inform someone so they can expect me not to be active.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

+Support

Mayluron is very active member of Shock who ive personally worked with on many accounts as Senior Security Officer. He does very good work, teaching the Enlisted what to do and how to do there as Shock, being a nice guy over all, along with the app, I can say Mayluron would make a great officer.

Edited by Sauce Chef

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

33 minutes ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

Mayluron is very active member of Shock who ive personally worked with on many accounts as Senior Security Officer. He does very good work, teaching the Enlisted what to do and how to do there as Shock, being a nice guy over all, along with the app, I can say Mayluron would make a great officer.

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

15 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Support

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0