GAM3's Delta-5 Application

GAM3

Name- GAM3
Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:460390799
Discord Name- Heavy#7285

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- 

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)-image.png.7677506bded7b0657e9f1095d5a58f2d.png

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to help eliminate on site threats. I want to help deal with Ci, Sarkic, and D-Class. I also want to experience the branch and see if I like it and overall just engage more with the people inside the branch.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I understand my warns don't look the best, but I've moved on since then. I want to come back into RP and I was recommended by a Captain (Pikachu)

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! 

6 hours ago, GAM3 said:

Name- GAM3
Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:460390799
Discord Name- Heavy#7285

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- 

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)-image.png.7677506bded7b0657e9f1095d5a58f2d.png

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to help eliminate on site threats. I want to help deal with Ci, Sarkic, and D-Class. I also want to experience the branch and see if I like it and overall just engage more with the people inside the branch.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I understand my warns don't look the best, but I've moved on since then. I want to come back into RP and I was recommended by a Captain (Pikachu)

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! 

very pog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"