FiFi Unban request- Denied

FiFi

1. Steam Name: FiFi

2. Ingame Name: ST PFC FIFI9151

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171515778

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: auto ban

6. Reason for Ban: Racism

7. Dispute: i had a old bind from years ago when i was a dumb child who thought haha funny racist and hit it by accident. I in no way intended to do this and would never purposely try to be racist towards any race. i completely understand if i cant be unbanned for this as i was in the wrong but am still hoping for a chance since it was a accident and not on purpose.

-Support

You should be aware of what your binds are, let alone having a bind like that is not to be tolerated anywhere. If you need to check what binds are currently bound and to which key, you can find it in the console by typing key_listboundkeys. Racism on the server should not be tolerated on the server for any reason. If you knew your past, you should know your binds that you had set. Take this time to remove those binds, or just do unbindall in the console and then go to options and set everything back to default

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

2 hours ago, Daze said:

-Support

You should be aware of what your binds are, let alone having a bind like that is not to be tolerated anywhere. If you need to check what binds are currently bound and to which key, you can find it in the console by typing key_listboundkeys. Racism on the server should not be tolerated on the server for any reason. If you knew your past, you should know your binds that you had set. Take this time to remove those binds, or just do unbindall in the console and then go to options and set everything back to default

Just so you know, having a racist bind =/= being racist, we even have a rule in the SCPRP rules saying “Please check your binds before playing” or some shit.

I would still like to know what you exactly said, for now, I’ll remain neutral.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

10 hours ago, Daze said:

-Support

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

12 hours ago, Daze said:

-Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

9 hours ago, Diz said:

Just so you know, having a racist bind =/= being racist, we even have a rule in the SCPRP rules saying “Please check your binds before playing” or some shit.

I would still like to know what you exactly said, for now, I’ll remain neutral.

The bind does a advert and says ni**as in my butthole. I can't even remember making it thats how old it is. 

Ps. If the word censored like this isn't ok on here I'll gladly remove this comment.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Daze said:

-Support

22 hours ago, Daze said:

-Support

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

22 hours ago, Daze said:

-Support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 6/13/2022 at 9:22 PM, Daze said:

-Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother