SCP-049 replacement Idea

Grade: 58/100

Lore: 20/25

Never heard of SCP 049 having a medical bag or any green liquid, however I think it's a relatively reasonable stretch of lore for purposes of the document.

Creativity: 18/25

This test idea has been done in the past before several times I believe, while it hasn't been done in a while; I've definitely seen iterations of this test idea and wouldn't necessarily consider original

Presentation: 10/25

This test log was insanely confusing to read, the test log did not follow any sort of proper format which made reading the test log a challenge. Sizes and fonts were not consistent as well which also made the test log unpleasing to the eyes.

Writing: 10/25

Writing for the actual test log was VERY short, felt extremely compressed which made it next to impossible to get the jist of what was being said in the test log, which should absolutely not be the case in one as it's purpose is to easily share the results of a test.

Overall please put more effort into test logs in the future, smaller tests can be put in Research Activity Logs instead

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director