GAM3's Tranq Job Ban Appeal

GAM3

Steam Name: GAM3

Ingame Name: CI RND IA Bean

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799

Job Blacklisted From: All Jobs With Tranqs

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Mass Tranqing Humans

Dispute: I wish to make a comeback to the server and I have joined a branch. But later in CI Rnd you get tranqs. I want to be able to get a decent rank, but will not be able to do so without access to jobs with tranqs. The occurrence of me mass tranqing was March 16th, 2021, more than a year ago. I wish to have a second chance with tranq jobs. I will not abuse them this time and will play responsibly. 

23 minutes ago, Fieryphonix said:

+support Just got unbanned from game and teamspeak I think he should also get another chance when it comes to jobs

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

34 minutes ago, Fieryphonix said:

+support Just got unbanned from game and teamspeak I think he should also get another chance when it comes to jobs

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

-Support, for now

While I respect you coming back and trying to prove yourself here I would like to see you around first before all of your blacklists get removed.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+support not even on a DNT for MTF (not logged in any discord channels at least)

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

2 hours ago, Fieryphonix said:

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

+support

"-Support, for now

While I respect you coming back and trying to prove yourself here I would like to see you around first before all of your blacklists get removed."🤓🤓

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

8 hours ago, GAM3 said:

Steam Name: GAM3

Ingame Name: CI RND IA Bean

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799

Job Blacklisted From: All Jobs With Tranqs

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Mass Tranqing Humans

Dispute: I wish to make a comeback to the server and I have joined a branch. But later in CI Rnd you get tranqs. I want to be able to get a decent rank, but will not be able to do so without access to jobs with tranqs. The occurrence of me mass tranqing was March 16th, 2021, more than a year ago. I wish to have a second chance with tranq jobs. I will not abuse them this time and will play responsibly. 

Based3 +Support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"