BOB's Security Officer Application

B0B

What is your in-game name?: BOB

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37997235

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Junior Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: Sauce

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  I will mainly come up with  RP ideas while working with the Security Branch to improve role play and the personnel working with the security branch. As a security officer, I can see me trying to help guard positions with either naval or shock when most needed. I will be very active on the server to make sure everyone has some kind of role play and not just walk around being bored.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  In my own opinion, I get along with everyone on the server pretty well, I don't have any issues with any battalion, I want to see people have fun while role playing. I've seen good and bad officers around every Star Wars RP's role play server I've played on, so I have plenty of experience and knowledge of what I'm supposed and not do while being In this position as a Security Officer.

Why do you want this rank?: To learn about/assist Shock & DT regiments and provide my assistance to them at the same time. I want to grow my experience in naval as well, and this would be a step forward to that. And I would get more experience in the server at the same time, this opportunity would give me more jobs and duties to perform.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike, you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I'm fully aware of that.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The security officers and people in the navy are in control of the security personnel, their main priority is to do training, maintain and keep the ship in good state and also improve the security at the same time.

Edited by B0B

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

- Support

Personally i have not seen you much on, the application seems SUPER rushed and answers are short. although i wish you the best of luck!

- Your love Sharp

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

- support short app

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius