Diabeto's IC Vice Commander Scorch Application

Diabeto

Diabeto's IC Vice Commander Scorch Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready to be a Vice Commander?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) 

Diabeto | Atin | Zeros

2. What regiment are you applying for?

IC VCMDR Scorch

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I dedicate a lot of my time to IC. I don't do it because I am forced to, I do it because I genuinely enjoy every last minute I spend on the job. It makes it a lot easier when the people you are playing with make the experience better. Jump, Corner, Wraith, Diamondback and many other people in IC have made my time enjoyable and I would like to take it to the next step and lead with these people. As many know, IC is still trying to recover from a tough spot. A lot of the branch has been removed because of inactivity. I would love to be part of the team of VCMDR's and our CMDR to help get IC out of this spot. Whether it's just doing roster updates, or doing more SIM's or updating documents. I want to help, me being there would relieve the workload off the rest of the command team and allow them to focus on other important tasks.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

487 hours at the time of this application

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

My answer does not differ very much from my last application. I still believe that the values I listed still hold true. A commander is first and foremost a leader to their battalion. They should be leading by example, rather than yelling out orders and expecting others to follow them. People in look up to their commanders and pay attention to what they are doing. A commander who is misbehaving or being rude is going to be looked upon in a negative light by their battalion. This is something I hold to heart, both in game and IRL. People should trust their commanders, and I think that leading by example is the best way of showing this. Personally, I have experience, both watching leaders lead and being a leader myself. Every time, the leaders who lead by example got a better response out of their team and were more successful than the leaders who just expected others to follow. The second, but not less important, priority is happiness among the battalion. People should be excited about getting on the IC job and look forward to there being something for them to do rather than just sit around. SIM’s are a great way of boosting happiness among the battalion, but there are other ways of promoting happiness among the battalion. A little while back, roughly 7 IC and I decided to play TTT and prop hunt off the server. This good everyone laughing and having an all-around good time. I think not only IC, but any battalion in general need this kind of activity. It helps the people within bond and may increase activity because someone might see a flag up ping or activity report and say: “hey, Diabeto is on, I think I’ll get on too”. I think cross battalion activity is important as well. The bond between everyone on the ship is just as important as the bond between branches. I love to hear from other battalions that IC is looking good, or "I love IC". However, what I love to hear most is someone from another battalion telling me that an IC did a good job. This means they took the time to pay attention to what another battalion was doing, look at their name, and then report it to me. I feel like without cross battalion comradery, we wouldn't get situations like this.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I believe that I am a very trustworthy individual. Since my last application I have become Omega Vice Lead Atin, Elite Squad Vice Lead Zeros, reached the rank of LTCOL, and have become a moderator. As I said in my previous application for officer, I like to have fun, but I know when it is time to be serious. I was previously a member of Crimson squad when it was first formed. I was the first Maroon (now called Volt) and had reached the highest rank in Crimson under lead, which is CSS. Furthermore, I am trainer certified in both Scout Snipers and Demolition. I have trained many individuals, some still within IC, others who have left. I believe that every individual I have trained has come out as a better member of the server. Not only that, but I would put my full trust in anyone I’ve trained. Outside of IC, I am a 1LT in Purge and am one of two Brawler Junior Leads. I am still active as Purge, but not nearly as much as IC. In all, I believe that I am a trustworthy individual and believe that I have shown I have what it takes to be a VCMDR.

7. How often can you be Online?

I’m online roughly 4 hours + a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

I have no warnings on the server

On a side note, if you took the time to read this application, please leave feedback, It's highly appreciated! Also, if you comment, please also vote. My last application had 7 comments and 2 votes... and the votes weren't even from people in the comments.

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

+ Support 

overall great guy with all of the characteristics of of a member of low command also isn't afraid to help people when they need it.

• Thanks 1

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

+ Support

Idk Diabeto personally but ive heard good things about him, along with that this app is above average and shows he knows what hes talking about. I can safely say you deserve Vice Commander Scorch. Good Luck!!

• Thanks 1

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

2 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

Idk Diabeto personally but ive heard good things about him, along with that this app is above average and shows he knows what hes talking about. I can safely say you deserve Vice Commander Scorch. Good Luck!!

• Thanks 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

19 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

• Thanks 1

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

+ Massive Support 

-has shown great leader ship 

-Has shown to be trustworthy and dedicated 

-overall a really good person that I believe has the potential to be a great Vice commander.

• Thanks 1

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

On 6/13/2022 at 1:18 PM, Diamondback said:

+ Support 

overall great guy with all of the characteristics of of a member of low command also isn't afraid to help people when they need it.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars