Rhynno's Senior Mod application - Denied

rhynno

Voting Poll.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should rhynno become a Senior Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name? rhynno

What is your steam name? [GL] rhynno

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:419508876

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): rhynno#9059

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes I have been a moderator for Gaming Light SCP-RP over a month now.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Beginning of December 2021.

What date did you make your forums account?: April 25th 2022.

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: One

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc.): Moderator

Are you a staff member in another community?: No

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Time zone: PST

What rank are you applying for?: Senior Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I have been a mod on Gaming light for a while now and I do believe that I should get SMOD since I have proven that I have knowledge on how to deal with most basic sits. I also have proven that I can mentor people who are new to the server as I have helped people from every type of rank and I believe that If I get SMOD I can further prove that I am a great asset to the staff team and to gaming light as a whole. If I am accepted as a SMOD I can make sure that I do my best and promise that I will never abuse my staff rank and make sure no one else abuses their staff rank and make our server a better place as a whole and make sure that people have fun as that's the job of the staff team.

Scenario questions: 

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions.  

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first tell them to stop. If they continue I would mute/gag them depending on if they were using text chat or voice chat to curse at me with. I would tell them that if they are unable to cooperate with me at all I will warn you and punish you depending on the severity of the rule that was broken.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: First I would make sure that everyone is separated if the toxicity is too much for everyone and get every person's side of the story and have every show a piece of evidence that helps the person who was accused of the sit or helps the person who accused the other person of the sit and when I have enough evidence I will either of 2 thing 1 I will tell everyone that the person that was accused was innocent due to a lack of evidence or enough evidence to prove the person innocence and 2 I will tell everyone that the person that was accused is punished accordingly and return every besides the person that is being punished and  either punish the person my self or have a higher ranking staff member handle the punishment accordingly if I do not have the power to do so.

20220612204232_1.jpg

+ support

hes been doing really good as a mod, and def deserves a senior mod position 

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

12 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Very active

Good app

Does an amazing job during sits

Not sure how you aren’t a Senior Mod already lol

Best of luck!

im agree with diz no idea how you are not a senior mod at all

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

16 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Very active

Good app

Best of luck!

Doin' great work for real, he's quick to grab those sits lol

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

On 6/12/2022 at 11:02 PM, Diz said:

+ Support

Very active

Good app

Best of luck!

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

On 6/13/2022 at 2:02 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Very active

Good app

Best of luck!

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.