GAM3's Ban Appeal

GAM3

Steam Name: GAM3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799

Ingame Name: GAM3

Ban Length:  Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Hoovy

Reason for Ban: RDM x97

Dispute: Well, I agree what I did was without reason and I should not have done it. Well, when I was banned my original ban length was 30 days, I waited 25 out of the 30 days. After those 25 days, I was banned from the TeamSpeak which I am unbanned from now. And Hoovy the one who banned me from the TeamSpeak decided to extend my ban from 5 days remaining to permanent. I do not believe that my ban was inherently false, however I do believe that everyone deserves a second chance. I have bettered myself in the past couple of months and I believe I have changed for the better, and I believe that if I am unbanned I can contribute to the community once again. I apologize for what I have previously done in the game, and wish to prove that I will contribute to the roleplay. 

Edited by GAM3
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+Support

Gam3 seems to actually want to come back, I feel like he has changed from his mingy ways. Free my boy. 9 months is a long time. 

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

7 minutes ago, Pills said:

+Support

Gam3 seems to actually want to come back, I feel like he has changed from his mingy ways. Free my boy. 9 months is a long time. 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+ Support

Gam3 seems like he is really trying to change and come back for the better in light of his recent unban from TeamSpeak I think Gam3 deserves to have his ban from the server reconsidered. At the time gam3 decision to set off the nuke while on a SCP was stupid but everyone disserves to have another chance. I think by giving gam3 another chance he can show that he is attempting to be less of a minge and actually participate in the server. also the staff member putting x97 seemed to be fishing for a reason to get the ban extended which could have been possible bias on the staffs part when the staff member could have just listed the mass rdm but they went out of their way to put it down as 97 so it would look really bad but others have also done the same thing and have had a lower ban. example: phrog got a 18 day ban for the same thing and a few other who have got banned for other reasons but did the same thing.image.thumb.png.8efd66c3a549a2cfb12bd2da1796ab78.png

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

+support 

I think that after all this time, yeah, you deserve a second chance.

I sure hope you changed, though, because all I saw you do is hop around the TS seeking attention for your ban.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+support holy shit RDM x97 takes a lot of skill. And it has been like 9 months however you still are Bl from like every branch on the server so even if this is accepted you have a long way to go

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

45 minutes ago, Pills said:

+Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, Fieryphonix said:

+ Support

Gam3 seems like he is really trying to change and come back for the better in light of his recent unban from TeamSpeak I think Gam3 deserves to have his ban from the server reconsidered. At the time gam3 decision to set off the nuke while on a SCP was stupid but everyone disserves to have another chance. I think by giving gam3 another chance he can show that he is attempting to be less of a minge and actually participate in the server. also the staff member putting x97 seemed to be fishing for a reason to get the ban extended which could have been possible bias on the staffs part when the staff member could have just listed the mass rdm but they went out of their way to put it down as 97 so it would look really bad but others have also done the same thing and have had a lower ban. example: phrog got a 18 day ban for the same thing and a few other who have got banned for other reasons but did the same thing.image.thumb.png.8efd66c3a549a2cfb12bd2da1796ab78.png

1 hour ago, Pills said:

+Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+Support

i never had problem with him in the past.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||