Jack's Trauma Engineer Application

Jack The Jukebox

What is your In-Game name?

FTO SFM Elite Medic Jack

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:244565583

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Elite Medic

How many strikes do you currently have?

none

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

https://gyazo.com/9d522a10c0b1c314291fcd55a82c23a0

Who gave you permission to apply?

(bo)Baeto

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?

I feel like I'd be a good fit for Trauma Engineer, because I've been with medical for a long time, and I'd like to have a chance to be something different, besides Command, so I felt like this new sub-branch would be a cool thing to join, because it's very important, as it gives out health, armor, and they repair SCP cells. Trauma Engineer is something that would be a good fit for me, because I'm tired of sitting around as Elite Medic, so it would be a chance to do something new.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

I'd redirect the corporal to medbay, and proceed to 966's containment cell to fixi t's doors.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I would go fix 106's doors, and then squad up with them, because 106 is very annoying to deal with.

Edited by Jack The Jukebox
appeal for strike accepted

8 minutes ago, Pills said:

+Support

I feel as this guy would be good for Trauma

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

• Star locked this topic