Daze's Death Trooper Vice Commander Application- Accepted

Daze

Death Trooper Vice Commander Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Allow Daze to become the Death Trooper Vice Commander?

• Yes. (Please state your reasoning)
    • No. (Please state your reasoning)

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT SV02 / Daze

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Troopers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The one and only reason I had ever joined the ImperialRP gaminglight server was for me to join Death Troopers. Ever since I gained the right to call myself a Death Trooper, that's all that I have ever strived to do was take on the core values of a Death Trooper, and show everyone else that I am a serious member of the battalion. All of my hard work and dedication will live on as long as I am in Death Troopers. Every time I go to bed, all I ever dream about is my SOPs. I hope to become a strategic member for both High Command and the members of Death Troopers as much I as do now. I am always wanting to do more for the battalion constantly, and all I care about is the longevity, growth, and experience for others within Death Troopers and in general across other regiments as well. Death Troopers will serve to be my lifeline, heart and foundation for everything I do. Every time I come back from work or when I wake up and hop on the server, I'm always loving my experience as a Death Trooper, as well as the people that make it better around me. I want to be a mentor for the others around me and be an ambassador for other regiments and have a positive mindset to enforce our professional standards and to have a positive outlook on Death Troopers as well. Nothing will stop me from making Death Troopers the regiment that they are meant to be. I want to keep Death Troopers active and I want the regiment to thrive, as well as the troopers within the regiment as well. Death Troopers will forever be my one and only regiment.

How much game time do you have on the server?

According to battlemetrics 615:20 (~26 days)

Battlemetrics

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to be the leading example. They are the number one person to be looked up to in nearly all situations from almost every angle whether it be from other members from different regiments, or even High Command members, all the way down to PVTs within their own regiment. You are constantly in the spotlight and being judged. I hope to take advantage of this and show everyone what my true capabilities are and be able to shed light on either problems I would like to fix within Death Troopers, or simply be the person representing Death Troopers. Being able to branch out to other regiments as well is another crucial job in being a commander for a regiment. If they aren't working with their own troops, they're working with other members from other regiments, which allows both regiments to form a sense of camaraderie and allow mission success between regiments smoothly. As the purpose of a Vice Commander, it's not to also uphold that was previously stated, but to also make sure that the roster is updated. Keeping the roster updated simply allows real time information between regimental command members and the troopers under them as well. Your time as a Vice Commander also consists of thinking of other ideas that could possibly be implemented to allow better cohesion or little things that makes the others happy as well. Overall, your responsibilities are to keep daily activities/duties within your regiment smooth and communicate with other regiments and command members.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Taking everything I have learned so far in Death Troopers and the help from my leadership and the people around me has definitely gotten me ready for the responsibilities of a Death Trooper Vice Commander. I see myself and make sure that it's known that anyone inside or outside my regiment are free to come to me with their questions or problems as well as keeping myself approachable for others, as long as they follow the chain of command. I am always happy to answer questions as well as just helping other with anything regimental related. Death Troopers is the only regiment I play and am completely  dedicated to. There is no thought in my mind to think otherwise, as Death Troopers is the only regiment for me. I methodically think of new ideas of Death Troopers and would usually keep my ideas within a google document and later route it to my leadership, as well with other members of the regiments ideas. I want to keep Death Troopers a serious roleplay regiment as advertised, and want to make sure that it stays that way. Being able to discipline members of the regiment and communicate to them of their doings and how to improve from their is skill that is required in case it is needed, but depending on the severity, a simple talk is needed to suffice. I want to hone the skills of our current and future Death Troopers, and sharpen their senses into the members that I know that they can be. They earned their right to call themselves a Death Trooper, and I am going to hold them to the standards, as well as finding ways to keep them growing. I think I would be a perfect fit for the position of Vice Commander.

How often can you be Online? :

Nearly everyday for 6 hours+ (If not working. I live in Japan due to military affiliations.)

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

0 Warnings for all gaminglight servers.

Extra :

Thank you for taking the time to consider me for the position, whether it be my leadership, High Command or the troops underneath my supervision as well as all of your support!

- Second to None -

Edited by Daze
Added Battlemetrics hyperlink
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

+ Support 

- dedicated member

- always active

- strives to do the best

- great guy

- friendly

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

+ Support

Daze quickly rose through the ranks due to his strive to achieve more and be better at what he does every single day. He is an incredible influence to have and one of the strongest drives I have seen during my time as Command. I believe he would be an incredible addition to the low command team.

Best of luck, Daze!

8 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Daze quickly rose through the ranks due to his strive to achieve more and be better at what he does every single day. He is an incredible influence to have and one of the strongest drives I have seen during my time as Command. I believe he would be an incredible addition to the low command team.

Best of luck, Daze!

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

10 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck, Daze!

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

15 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck, Daze!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 6/12/2022 at 10:47 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck, Daze!

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

On 6/12/2022 at 2:47 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck, Daze!

Daze has been a great leader ever since I have been in DT (which was Day 1 on the server).  He's been a helpful and guiding voice and has shown me the ropes in how to address situations that were foreign to me.  He's calm, well-collected, and creative which would be fantastic addition to DT Command as Vice Commander!

Even though we are contenders for the same position I wish you the best of luck!

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic