9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sauce become the next Admiral Antonio Motti

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SSO Rear Admiral Sauce

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to become the next Admiral for three main reasons. Reason one, I wish to take my goals and plans to the next level. As a Rear Admiral, I do have a lot of pull within the Naval Branch but as an Admiral, I can work with the board of Admiralty to further these changes and create a bigger and better future for Naval, for context some of these plans consist of reworks to our specialties (sub-branches), our Low Command and Supervisory teams, and finally the main premise of Naval and our RP. Reason Two, I feel that as an Admiral I will be able to contribute to the rest of the server as a whole. You see Admiral Antonio Motti's main purpose in Naval is to oversee all Naval operations, and I believe Naval relations with other battalions need improvement. Naval should be seen as a binding force on the ISD, like a glue, instead, Naval is often seen as the branch that sits on the bridge and does nothing, as Admiral Antonio Motti I can change this, respect is never given but earned and I can show that Naval is at least worthy of a little respect on the ISD. The third and final reason I wish to be a command is to further myself in Naval. When I took the position as Rear Admiral one of the main things I addressed in the application was that I needed to learn what I meant to be a command member and with confidence, I can say I have learned and I wish to move forward to the next step of Admiral. I assumed it would take me much much longer but after a month with the position, I can confidently say I understand what it means to be a Command member. From the good times to the bad I've seemed to experience it all. I remember the first person I had to strike and remove and it was difficult, but after being in the position I can safely say I'm confident and knowledgeable in my decision and skills. From the roster updates, the managing LOAs, to recreating documents I've learned what it means to be a command member and wish to take these skills onto Admiral Antonio Motti and carry them onto my prospects within Naval. All in all, I believe the Admiral Antonio Motti position will suit me well. I've learned what it means to be a Command Member and have future goals and changes within Naval and server I truly believe I can carry out as Admiral Antonio Motti.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

At the time of Creation 14 Days

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Admirals within Navy have a very delicate but powerful role. Admirals are expected to oversee the operations of the ISD, oversee the operations of Navy, and all of the Naval battalions (If that is their assigned duty) to assure the ISD, Navy, and the Naval battalions are all running at maximum efficiency, and effort. Naval Admirals are to act as a bridge between the Naval High Command and the rest of Navy, Admirals are expected to lead and maintain Navy, leading by example, while also making sure the Low Command, Supervisory, and even down to the Enlisted are all performing and are ABLE to perform at the capacity they should be. Naval Admirals are expected to be created, maintain, and adjust the documents related to Navy, for example, Agent Kallus (Astro) was the man responsible for creating the current Naval tryouts website that is a tool for all Naval to use and guides them in the direction they are supposed to be in. Finally, Admirals are meant to be leaders, if Admirals are to stand for one thing on the ship it is a person who can embody leadership and guidance within others, everyone will constantly have questions and instead of referring to the SOP as most Low Command or Officers do, Admirals are expected to BE the answer you are looking for, guide you when you are lost, advise you when you're in need, show you what it means to be a true leader. If we are to be more specific and focus on Admiral Antonio Motti, he is the most senior of all the Admirals BUT he does not hold any sort of seniority over the others, he is the Admiral who will oversee and manage all Naval operations onboard the ISD, creating a and setting a clear path for Naval and sets of rules and regulations for them to follow, as an example. He is to align himself with the other Admirals to create a smooth and balanced workflow and infrastructure within Naval that everyone can follow. As a short but sweet description, Admiral Frimus Piett oversees all Star-Fighter operations, Admiral Antonio Motti does the same for the base Naval branch.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

There are a few reasons I believe I should be trusted with this position. Number one is I am a member of the staff team. I listed this one as my staff rank should have zero correlation with my RP rank, I only list it here as it assists me in proving that I understand the server rules and how to enforce them, minging for me would result in immediate removal of my staff rank and or further punishment. The second reason is, that I am a member of the Low Command team a Rear Admiral equal to a Vice Commander, I truly believe that I would not have reached this rank if I was not mature enough to take on the role of Admiral. But of course, being trusted with a position is more than just promising not to minge or be immature. The main reason I bring up my position as a Low Command member is that I should be trusted with this position for the work I have done in my position, I have done task small menial tasks from roster updates to managing activity and the LOAs of my battalion to larger task such as complete reworks of SOPs and documents, other examples of managing large numbers of enlisted and officers, having to hand out punishments and strikes. Of Course, all of these tasks are things a Low Command member SHOULD be doing. I bring it up because when I do them I give 110% that I can, I've been in team speaking calls on the way home from work, adjusting documents, and updating the roster while on break. I give my all to this position nothing gets in between me and nothing will now. The third and final reason I should be trusted with this position is far more than just words. I truly believe actions speak louder than words, no this isn't an excuse to write less. I believe my actions as a Rear Admiral, an Officer, Commander, Leader, and more have shown I am ready and able to be trusted with this position, I can sit here all day and say I work hard, and that I deserve this position, but I believe my actions as a Rear Admiral will simply show it.

7. How often can you be Online? :
I am online every day for a minimum of 2 hours, though i am active on discord almost 24/7

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
N/A

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I am ever grateful for having the opportunity to apply.

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+ Support

Sauce is an incredible Naval personnel. He, alongside Steel, have continued to represent Security Officers well and prove that it produces some of the greatest in the branch. He is an exceptionally hard worker, personable, and overall an incredible guy. Whilst I would miss him on the SO team, he would make a great addition to the Board of Admiralty. 

Best of luck Sauce!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Sauce is an incredible Naval personnel. He, alongside Steel, have continued to represent Security Officers well and prove that it produces some of the greatest in the branch. He is an exceptionally hard worker, personable, and overall an incredible guy. Whilst I would miss him on the SO team, he would make a great addition to the Board of Admiralty. 

Best of luck Sauce!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck Sauce!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck Sauce!

• Like 1

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

10 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck Sauce!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck Sauce!

• Like 1

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

+Massive Support 
Sauce is a great Rear Admiral and has been a great fellow security officer
He is on constantly, working with all Naval to promote the regiment!
I would miss you as my fellow Senior Security officer but think you would be a great Motti! 

• Like 1

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

13 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck Sauce!

• Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

2 hours ago, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support 
Sauce is a great Rear Admiral and has been a great fellow security officer
He is on constantly, working with all Naval to promote the regiment!
I would miss you as my fellow Senior Security officer but think you would be a great Motti! 

• Like 1

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

20 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck Sauce!

• Like 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

On 6/12/2022 at 1:29 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Best of luck Sauce!

I love Sauce!

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Denied

Feel free to contact NHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel