Biggie Cheese - Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Biggie Cheese1

What is your in-game name?: Biggie Cheese

What is your steam name?: Biggie Cheese

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:616260174

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Biggie Cheese#3712

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No (idk if ET counts)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 24th 2021

What date did you make your forums account? August 20th 2021 

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 5 (should be 4 but they denied my warn appeal despite it getting accepted in the post)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: GMT

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve Trial Moderator as I have been apart of the community for a long time and have held a pretty good reputation most of the way, as I have been Command in multiple branches and am currently High Command in one I believe this shows that I am fully capable with being trusted and have proven that I am responsible multiple times in the past, i also believe I deserve Trial Moderator is because I have been Event Team for 5 months in total before resigning and have proven that I am knowledgeable about most if not all ULX Commands and am familiar with the system, another reason I am fit for Trial Mod is that due to me being GMT time zone I will be able to take sits in down time when there will be little to no other staff on to help with sits.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Personally I would ask for them to stop, if they are unable to stop I would mute them for the time being and explain the situation and why they are going to be getting a 5 day ban and a warning for MRDM and Disrespect, I would then umute them and follow with the warn and then the ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

This depends on context 100%, for example if its a Racism sit it would be easy to finish as long as there is prove of the person being racist (Screenshots/Video Evidence) if not then I would ask them to all calm down and explain that no one will be receiving a warn or a ban but I will give them a verbal not to be so toxic next time as it doesn't help anybody. 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Just continue with what i would normally and keep calm as they are most likely looking for a reaction.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

Tell them that it's against the rules in general to abuse any known bug, even abusing unknown bugs can get you in trouble, I would then give them a verbal warning after talking to them about if for a bit, if they continue it I would handle it accordingly by punishing them with a warn and or ban depending on the bug they are exploiting, if its the old sit through the window in checkpoints then it would be a verbal and if they keep doing it I will give a formal warning.

+ support

good app, trusted in community, great guy

its biggie what else can i say bruh

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

+ support

+ Support 

Although Bri'ish 🤮

• Laughing 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Caroline said:

+ support

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

oh god not Biggie coming to the staff team, we are all doomed

+support

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

-support

fuck this guy omg bro he is smelly like he smells like a old sock that you left in your bag from the gym and is so fucking smelly like omg man he is so bitchy too when he doesn’t allow me to teach jms how to mass murder the gensec and mtf and not letting me burn all the d class and researchers man fuck this guy

+Support

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

• Like 1