JM5's DT Vice commander APP- Denied

jpackis220

Am I ready for the postion?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be trusted with the rank of VIce. (please explain why)

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT L21 Jpackis

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

DT Vice commander 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There are a lot of reasons I want to be a Vice commander. I want to be able to lead the DT further than what I already do. I am dedicated to  DT. It’s the only battalion that I have been a part of since I have gotten back. I also want to be able to enforce a positive change within the battalion. I want to be able to make the battalion thrive and long living by keeping a flow of new DT that are ready and willing to fight. As Vice Commander, I want to do anything I can to keep the battalion serious, but also fun and interesting to new players. I also have gotten to know a lot more people within DT that if makes DT feel like a second family. I want to do all I can to help DT stay like a family. I have seen the potential in some of our officers and I want to be able to make sure that they are using all of it. I have also gotten to know DTs current command team and they have been given the chance to help lead the troops. They have also thought me how to use my potential within DT and revived my love for the server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have over 1,990 hours put in to Gaminglight and ready to put more hours in 

Battle Metrics

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I would say the main jobs of the Commander/Vice Commanders is to manage the regiment, and to make any necessary changes to the regiment that would improve it from an RP standpoint as well as an enjoyability standpoint from the perspective of the lower ranking troopers. It is also to set an example, not just for enlisted and NCOs, but for the officers below them to be able to look to as an example of how they should act around other troopers and how they should act while in a event. Vice Commander/Commanders should also be encouraging as much activity as possible from their unit by keeping their troopers busy with SIMs and missions. Commanders should also be able to teach the troops below them how to behave. Command should also be able to teach their troops how to keep COC and should be able to keep it running smoothly.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

I currently am on my second year of being on GL, going on my 3rd. I have held 2 ranks of vice commander prior in the battalions of 501st and purge. I have the experience of what it is like to be a vice. I have also held command officer positions in all of the branches I have been apart of and I have seen what it is like to take the responsibility of a command member. I have been given multiple experiences of how to lead a battalion by leading them into battle and also leading them in group SIMs and trainings. Also being a part of TI-23 has shown me that one mess up can get me in no where good. I really want to be able to help DT by keeping our numbers up and keeping our troopers in line. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on for 7-8 Hours every Monday Wednesday and Friday plus the weekends

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have no warnings

Edited by jpackis220
  • Gaminglight Love 1

• jpackis220 changed the title to JM5's DT Vice commander APP

MEGA +SUPPORT

- Active
- Dedicated To DT
- Professional
- Wonderful Application

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+Support
*Mediocre Command member back in 501st
*Can do great things if told no at the appropriate times
*Is bad at Hearts of Iron IV (Reason for + Support)

-Is a stinky Cringe Nae Nae Babee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
bind m "say /pm jpackis Cringe Nae nae Babee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" 
^ My favorite bind!

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

1 hour ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Mediocre Command member back in 501st
*Can do great things if told no at the appropriate times
*Is bad at Hearts of Iron IV (Reason for + Support)

-Is a stinky Cringe Nae Nae Babee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
bind m "say /pm jpackis Cringe Nae nae Babee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" 
^ My favorite bind!

Jpackis is great for this position, he's dedicated the time for the position and has the experience needed for such a job. He was great and always did his job VCMDR of the 501. I'd be glad to welcome him back into the fold of Low Command.

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

4 hours ago, GaIaxy said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

- Active
- Dedicated To DT
- Professional
- Wonderful Application

Joe Mama 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

4 hours ago, GaIaxy said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

- Active
- Dedicated To DT
- Professional
- Wonderful Application

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

+ Support

I have worked with Jpackis for quite some time now (just passed the 5 month mark), and I can confidently say he is one of the most committed members of the regiment. He brings a great sense of humor and jokes, remaining serious when needed, and frequently gets along with his fellow troopers. He always lends a hand and is willing to take the next steps, and I think he'd be a great addition to our Command Team.

I wish you the best of luck Mr. Jpoopis!

+ Support

Jpackis is one of the greatest DT ive had the honor to work with, from when i became a TSO to even know in my Rear Admiral posistion JM5 seems to always teach me something new and assist me and the other Naval in anyway he can. Ive seen him lead DT personally and this man is fit from his encouragement down to when he has to be stern JM5 is a great leader, and teacher and i couldnt think of someone more wrothy of DT Vice Commander

Edited by Sauce Chef

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+ Support!

Even though we are competing for the same position, I think JM5/L21 is a great candidate! He's always open, and he's always cracking jokes! Funny guy! He's been with DT for a long time, I respect him for the position he holds! When Jpackis needs to get serious, he flips like a light switch! Get skill to have, as it's usually a rare one! Other than that, great application! 

I wish you the best of luck, JM5!

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

+Support
-Nice and Approachable
-Responsible
-Good App

-Active
I have only had good interactions with Jpackis and I believe he is fit for the role of DT command, Best of luck!

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

On 6/11/2022 at 5:52 PM, GaIaxy said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

- Active
- Dedicated To DT
- Professional
- Wonderful Application

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

On 6/11/2022 at 6:52 PM, GaIaxy said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

- Active
- Dedicated To DT
- Professional
- Wonderful Application

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

On 6/11/2022 at 11:52 PM, GaIaxy said:

MEGA +SUPPORT

- Active
- Dedicated To DT
- Professional
- Wonderful Application

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

On 6/11/2022 at 10:41 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

I have worked with Jpackis for quite some time now (just passed the 5 month mark), and I can confidently say he is one of the most committed members of the regiment. He brings a great sense of humor and jokes, remaining serious when needed, and frequently gets along with his fellow troopers. He always lends a hand and is willing to take the next steps, and I think he'd be a great addition to our Command Team.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 6/11/2022 at 9:41 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Jpackis has been a great role model and voice of reason within DT.  If there is something out of place or something is going awry he's been quick to address it or handle it as required.  He is always ready with some interesting trivia on WW2 that you should talk to him about sometime!  With his past experience in commanding positions, I think he'd make a great addition to DT Command as Vice Commander!

Even though we are contenders for the same position I wish you the best of luck!

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

Denied

Feel free to contact NHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel