player report pls ban

Domo775

Your in game name: farmer jit 🤠

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106747464

The player's in game name: shav 

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:187721447

Date and Time This Incident Occurred:6/11/22 like a hour ago

What did the player do: broke nlr ( a couple times) then was toxic once i told him to wait nlr

Evidence (required):notgoodwth.png.9ba614041a2384e19f072f1d3149c3d2.png 
https://streamable.com/x9ipu5 
https://streamable.com/m4r8p9
clips are split into 2 (cause the oringial file was too big) but you can see he dies goes right back out then i kill him again, then he gets on ccu and goes immediately out (without waiting nlr) 

What do you believe should happen to the player: warn

Any extra information: he kept breaking it earlier too but i didn't clip that time

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

in the first clip you didnt have AN-94 but in the second one you did, which means we dont know the time difference

however,

I was there for the occasion on EOI watching him break it multiple times, don't personally have clips but

+support regardless

19 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

in the first clip you didnt have AN-94 but in the second one you did, which means we dont know the time difference

Fortunately this was done during double XP hours so the timer serves as a way to keep track, the player waited roughly a minute and a half of a 2 minute NLR

While normally I wouldn’t encourage warning for a 30 second difference his toxicity once reminded shows his overall attitude so +Support

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

36 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

however,

I was there for the occasion on EOI watching him break it multiple times, don't personally have clips but

+support regardless

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

https://streamable.com/uip14a
here some of the bit i cut out  you could see its the same clip as the other one i just went to armory to buy the an94 
(i thought this would be better proof so yall dont see me as a liar 🙈🙈🙈)

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||