• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Logan

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Logan

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:149846194

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Admin experience on PoliceRP in the past

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

January 2018

What date did you make your forums account?

January 7, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Moderator / Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Have you donated?

Yes, $1400.

What rank are you applying for?

Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Tactical | BruceyBoyo | MiniEpic | Pittman | Seb

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve Senior Moderator for many reasons. The first reason is I believe I have learned everything a Moderator needs to learn. I would like to further my knowledge of the staff team and of the next staff rank. I am extremely active in game and on the forums. I love helping the community and I believe going up to Senior Moderator increases how much I can help the server as well as the community as well. I believe that I am very active and became well known within the community. I believe that going up to Senior Moderator will help me better assist players as well as other staff members in sits. I try to assist fellow staff members when they request it. Going up to Senior Moderator will further what I am able to do for the community and believe that I am ready for Senior Moderator. I have a good understanding of the server rules and staffing procedures. I understand that going up to Senior Moderator is a huge responsibility but I believe that I can handle it. I am very responsible when it comes to staffing. When I am given a responsibility I make sure that it's done correctly and in a timely fashion. I am also very mature and professional. I do not let past situations or past experiences with players on and off duty dictate how I interact with the member during a sit. I believe for all these reasons, I deserve to be promoted to Senior Moderator.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would respond to the situation and bring the person into a sit. I would freeze them and then ask them why they decided to Mass RDM. At that point, if the person starts to cursing at me I would then gag them and explain to them what they did is breaking the server rules. I would then count in logs how many people they killed and warn them for the amount they killed and the amount of Mass RDM that equates to. I would then call over an Admin to ban the person for a week for Mass RDM as stated in the staff handbook. I would jail them until I was able to get the appropriate staff member to take care of the situation.

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Friendly

-good music taste

-likes long walks on the beach

-looks both ways before crossing the street

• Laughing 1

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

On 6/11/2022 at 2:02 AM, Alonzo said:

+huge support

+Extremely helpful when it comes to other people asking questions, needing help, and caring for the community.

+Active

+Mature   

+Kind

14 hours ago, Chineseman said:

+support 
after reading you application i belive you are ready for the spot and hope you get it 
very firendly 
very friendly

On 6/11/2022 at 12:19 AM, The_Kman said:

+Support

- Active

- Mature

- Friendly

-good music taste

-likes long walks on the beach

-looks both ways before crossing the street

On 6/10/2022 at 11:18 PM, Ridgeland said:

+Support 
A very exceptional member of staff very knowledgeable of the rules and is very professional.

Best of luck to you .

Major +support

I believe Logan has shown that they are confident to take the next steps to climb the staff ranks.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 6/11/2022 at 6:18 AM, Ridgeland said:

+Support 
A very exceptional member of staff very knowledgeable of the rules and is very professional.

Best of luck to you .

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

• Head Admin
On 6/11/2022 at 12:18 AM, Ridgeland said:

+Support 

Best of luck to you .

-Friendly

-Active on Staff

Good Luck!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+support

Easy to work with in sits

Also respectful to both parties

Does not interfere with roleplay for practically useless reasons

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA 

On 6/13/2022 at 9:26 PM, [GL]MyanDaBeast said:

-Friendly

-Active on Staff

Good Luck!

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

On 6/11/2022 at 1:02 AM, Alonzo said:

+huge support

+Extremely helpful when it comes to other people asking questions, needing help, and caring for the community.

+Active

+Mature   

+Kind

Absolutely support, logan has always been helpful and very quick with responses. also very mature and professional 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC