Incept Report form- Accepted

Clarkie

Your in game name: USMS Joker

The player's in game name: Incept UMC

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:181270195

What did the player do: Glitched outside the map and proceded to shoot Gov

Evidence (required):https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/o1PtAsl3DeJ6l/d13371nvQhrs?invite=cr-MSwzZlAsMjQzNDY5MjAs  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/o1PfysPXsvJif/d13371hx31Pu?invite=cr-MSx2VnEsMjQzNDY5MjAs   https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/o1P5kLrNosn40/d13371yzqZJJ?invite=cr-MSxKcHAsMjQzNDY5MjAs https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/o1OVckLUW47QW/d13372gysTp6?invite=cr-MSxmajcsMjQzNDY5MjAs Here are 4 clips of it

What do you believe should happen to the player: Anything other than a verbal warning for shooting gov in a exploited place

Any extra information: The staff member just gave a verbal warning due to him saying he was rubber banding but the fact that he was in a glitch spot and killing government from it and coming out once and back in before fully coming out is pretty sus

Clarkie

+support

looks clearly like exploiting to purposely get out of the map to win, also went in and out of the wall showing that they full well knew what they were doing. 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+support

The man is legit going in and out of the wall.
Doesn't look like it would be rubber banding.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

It appears that he had an opportunity to walk out so this is clearly exploiting if so.

Edit: I'm basing my decision off of the second clip.

Edited by David27

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

- Support

To begin with he wasn't really going in and out of the wall I mean he got stuck there upon the vehicle being blown up, After shots were exchanged he couldn't really stop shooting yk I mean you can see that he came in and out in the second clip but still believe he deserves a second chance to a certain extent. Finally really believe this is something that could have been reported and dealt with in game.

6 minutes ago, Billy S said:

- Support

To begin with he wasn't really going in and out of the wall I mean he got stuck there upon the vehicle being blown up, After shots were exchanged he couldn't really stop shooting yk I mean you can see that he came in and out in the second clip but still believe he deserves a second chance to a certain extent. Finally really believe this is something that could have been reported and dealt with in game.

We didnt know he was really stuck in there till he started shooting at us.  Like its a different scenario if he walked in and and walked out and blasted us but he could see us but we couldnt see him and he was shooting at us and killed multiple of us

Edited by AtomicDiebeetus

Clarkie

3 minutes ago, AtomicDiebeetus said:

We didnt know he was really stuck in there till he started shooting at us.  Like its a different scenario if he walked in and and walked out and blasted us but he could see us but we couldnt see him and he was shooting at us and killed multiple of us

At this time I was AFK in the car and the car was blown up so I was put into the trees, I assumed I was going to get arrested due to the fact that we were in a SMT government vehicle and you had been following us with lights and sirens from what I've been told. I made an irrational decision to shoot at you so I agree this was my fault but I couldn't get out with out crashing because I was rubber banding on my screen.

SRT 1LT | UMC Management LVL 8

"A new day means a new beginning, forget about the past and focus on the future."

36 minutes ago, Lime King said:

+Support

-Sorry incept but you clearly moved in and out of that bush to hide yourself
-Regardless of being outside the map from the car being blown up you know better than to keep going in a shootout when something like that happens. You have been around for way too long.
-Should've made a report in game but oh well

i dont care GIF 

+ Support

Sorry Incept but this is obvious abuse of a glitch. It’s not like you stopped shooting and called staff, you literally just continued the shootout even though you were out of the map. 

logan2.png

-Support

• Incept should’ve informed the officers that he was stuck, that way he can stop RP and call staff

• Incept would NEVER intentionally break the server rules, he simply made a mistake.

• Incept is a great member of our community and I believe he should be forgiven for his actions.

• Incept was already reported for this incident and was issued a verbal warning in-game.

Edited by Andre Lawrence

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

5 hours ago, Andre Lawrence said:

• Incept was already reported for this incident and was issued a verbal warning in-game.

Yes verbal was issued but Joker feels like that wasn't the reasonable answer. Plus just because he is a valued member of the community does not excuse him from breaking the rules as I don't expect any different from anyone else. This mistake is something more serious then just a little rdm as its a map exploit that he could have just walked out to continue rp.

• Like 2

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

43 minutes ago, Dry said:

Yes verbal was issued but Joker feels like that wasn't the reasonable answer. Plus just because he is a valued member of the community does not excuse him from breaking the rules as I don't expect any different from anyone else. This mistake is something more serious then just a little rdm as its a map exploit that he could have just walked out to continue rp.

Good point, but Incept only has 2 warns from 2021. Which proves he does not break rules often, we all make mistakes at some point. Incept should be forgiven for his actions as he does not have a past record of exploiting, nor does he have a lot of warns. 

I would agree with further punishment for his actions if Incept had a record of breaking rules and a bad reputation, but he has no bans and 2 warns from 2021.

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

1 minute ago, Andre Lawrence said:

Good point, but Incept only has 2 warns from 2021. Which proves he does not break rules often, we all make mistakes at some point. Incept should be forgiven for his actions as he does not have a past record of exploiting, nor does he have a lot of warns. 

I would agree with further punishment for his actions if Incept had a record of breaking rules and a bad reputation, but he has no bans and 2 warns from 2021.

The point was right he didnt even get a verbal cause he was just returned due to being afk again like yea i dont want him to get in trouble but actually talked to rather than just getting returned and nothing said to him at all

Clarkie

11 minutes ago, AtomicDiebeetus said:

The point was right he didnt even get a verbal cause he was just returned due to being afk again like yea i dont want him to get in trouble but actually talked to rather than just getting returned and nothing said to him at all

You specifically stated “The staff member just gave a verbal warning due to him saying he was rubber banding” and now you’re claiming that Incept wasn’t given a verbal due to being AFK. Is there something I am not understanding?

Edited by Andre Lawrence

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

13 minutes ago, Andre Lawrence said:

You specifically stated “The staff member just gave a verbal warning due to him saying he was rubber banding” and now you’re claiming that Incept wasn’t given a verbal due to being AFK. Is there something I am not understanding?

So the staff member did give him a verbal right but when he was trying to issue it he wasnt there he was afk so the staff member just dropped him off and never said anything to him about it and that was the end of everything

Edited by AtomicDiebeetus
  • Laughing 1

Clarkie

4 minutes ago, AtomicDiebeetus said:

So the staff member did give him a verbal right but when he was trying to issue it he wasnt there he was afk so the staff member just dropped him off and that was the end of everything

I still don’t understand bro 😂

Edit: It seems like your story is changing

Edited by Andre Lawrence

[Former Ranks] 

PD Sergeant Major

SRT Commander

UMC Manager 

-Support

Here's the thing, unless it's been designated as a staff sit and a non-rp area, we are always in "RP," that being said, if at the time of the engagement you believed that it was unfair, the shooting should have stopped, both parties or at least the plaintiff should have made this clear, by exchanging fire one could assume that the "RP," is still active. 

-Incept should have made a sit to notify staff he was stuck, however, gov should have done the same thing and not shoot continuing the rp. 

-Situation was also already handled. 

• Like 2

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Forum Diplomat Message
Please remember to restrict your replies to +Support/-Support.
Messages should only be the above.

Thank you,
Senior Diplomat Crunch

• Heart-Eyes 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-Support 
If he was already given a verbal warning I don't see the point of this report. 
This is like trying the guy twice for the same thing. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• Head Admin
9 hours ago, The_Kman said:

-Support

Here's the thing, unless it's been designated as a staff sit and a non-rp area, we are always in "RP," that being said, if at the time of the engagement you believed that it was unfair, the shooting should have stopped, both parties or at least the plaintiff should have made this clear, by exchanging fire one could assume that the "RP," is still active. 

-Incept should have made a sit to notify staff he was stuck, however, gov should have done the same thing and not shoot continuing the rp. 

-Situation was also already handled. 

If it was handled in-game then this report isn't necessary

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Player will be talked to about this as he should of called staff for a stuck sit rather than start shooting from inside a wall.

Reminder, Players can take a ingame report to the forums if they believe a situation wasn't handled right/bias shown etc.

Signature.png