1. 1. Should i be accepted??

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Walker / Vacander Jax for Royal/Shadow Guard
Mayhem for Shock

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to become a Commander/Vice Commander of Shocks Battalion within shock i would be active everyday of every hour both on the up and downsides of the servers times as this is a great benefit for me as i am Australian making me 14hours ahead of EST so I'm always active and online on the servers uptimes and downtimes. I also strongly believe that with my previous experiences on Garry's Mod RP servers and other RP game's', that i can honestly say that I can say that i know how to lead and show true dedication to the job, my experience and knowledge combined would be great for the Shock Battalion because i would be able to help the lower ranks and other ranks of battalions as well, making Shock even more fun to play and just be apart of in general. In shock i would also love/like to become that person/player that other troopers can come to in a time of need whether it be for a general/serious question or a question that their hesitate to ask because they feel like they should already know the answer to it. Also if i am accepted into this position it would be able to give me a voice for all of shock as well making me having somewhat of power within Shock to be able to make sure that all ranks are heard and cared for in the Shock Battalion which my goal would to be making Shock an even better battalion to be apart of and play for.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Since the start of the year

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Firstly would to be lead the battalion to its best and keeping the battalion inline and running swiftly and taking swift action, judgement and handing out the punishments when needed and if necessary. My favourite side of the being a Commander/Vice Commander is to be handing out the promotions and rewards to the rewarding players in the battalion who take the job seriously and genuinely come to have a good time on the server and in the battalion for all. Being a Commander or Vice Commander of a branch also would also mean that if i was successful that i would always have the back of my fellow troopers, what i mean is like if a Shock Trooper was getting into trouble and i know that he was in the clear me being a Commander/Vice Commander i would stand up for my fellow trooper putting myself, reputation and rank on the line, saying that i would gladly do it in a heartbeat but that would only happen if they were definitely in the right, if they weren't well then they would have to be spoken to and punished accordingly. This is where good judgement would come into action and being able to identify right from wrong which i have learned over the years of roleplay server from my experiences and my knowledge.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe you should trust me to become a Vice Commander of Shock because over my years of gaming i have gained plenty of skills, experience and knowledge of what it takes to lead across multiple and different type of games and game modes all of which are Roleplay based games. On GamingLight i am currently a Major within Royal Guard, within Garry's mod on other game modes like Clonewars RP, MilitaryRP, DarkRP and other ImperialRP servers i have been a Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant ranks, Major, Lieutenant Colonel/Colonel, Chief of Police/Deputy Chief of Police and a Vice Commander/Commander of a branch before too. Other games such as Arma 2/2OA/3 i have run, owned and coordinated multiple Police Departments and their individual branches before. Taking all of my experiences into consideration and the knowledge i have behind me, i would hope that you can tell i am a serious player and do take the job seriously, i will never ever try to overstep boundaries of any kind unless someone is in need of my help/service. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am online everyday for hours on end on both up times and down times of the server due to my Australian Timezone (14hrs ahead of EST)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None

Edited by R.Wolf

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

2 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support
Good Shock, and Good Officer

Over all Nice Guy and amazing help

Good Luck!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

2 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

Good Luck!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

18 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

Good Luck!

Good luck!!!!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.