Trauma Engineer Application

Right Twix Bar

Minimum Requirements for a Trauma Engineer Application:

Trauma Unit SOP: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18KHPtlI_SH7xl3OKHNF3XnatYGBFSln85a__IDxBK7A/edit?usp=drivesdk

Be a Senior Medic+ or Maintenance Professional+

No active strikes (excluding meeting\quota strikes)

No demotions within the past 2 weeks (consecutive 14 days) 

Get permission to apply from 1 Command or more in your respective branch (Surgeon+ or Operations Supervisor+)

Have a Great reputation 

Active on Medical and/or Maintenance

Knowledgeable of the Medical and/or Maintenance SOP

Application Format:

What is your In-Game name?

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

Who gave you permission to apply?

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

• Nydekore locked and pinned this topic
  • Nydekore unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

jook

STEAM_0:1:557072282

Senior Medic

N/A.

HOFW Manager Stephen Strange

Trauma Engineer is more focused on maintaining the condition of the site and personnel, rather than fighting SCPs and GOIs. I am not a good combatant. I can kill but usually I am very reckless about shooting (probably why I have so many RDMs), and tend to shoot before properly assessing the situation. There is no combat for TE, and without the constant edge of always being ready to kill, I can focus on my main task at hand: maintain the site. I enjoy medic a lot more than CCU, and I believe that is because I was not always ready to pull the trigger. I healed people and made sure that the REAL fighters were always ready to fight. I will be honest, I have not played much maintenance. I have read the SOP up and down, but I do not think I will be anywhere as good until I actually begin to do the work. At the beginning I may not be as useful as I am still learning the ropes, but I hope my willingness to be taught will somewhat makeup for that.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

A breach of SCP-966 would result in many more injuries and possibly a mass containment breach. In my circumstance I may ask if there are any other medical staff online who may be able to perform the surgery.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

Circumstantial. If the site is currently experiencing no raids or containment breaches (I can assist with of course) I may quickly heal and armor them before continuing onto 106. If there are multiple breaches and or a GOI in the facility I may tell them to wait and give them quick care before doing maintenance.  

Screenshot 2022-12-10 210451.png

• 4 months later...

Application Format:

Zefyr

STEAM_0:1:564399918

ME

7 (keeps saying my file upload failed when i try to link the screenshot)

Ecto and Ayaya

I already spend most of my time on maintenance and quite enjoy just chilling with people and making sure the foundation personnel are well taken care of. There tends to be an abundance of combatants but not many that are able to heal them, and with my current spot in maint I am not able to always go where needed to heal nor do I have all the necessary supplies. Along with the nice addition of being able to heal people and be of more aid on the health side of things, I would still be able to do what I am better at, the maintenance aspect of the job. Keeping the site safe and the personnel health up to par is no easy task and I feel being a Trauma Engineer would greatly help in being able to do both at the same time. I am quite familiar with maintenance sop and have read through the medical one a few times also and plan to stay up to date on them both.

Scenario Questions:

This question could have a few different answers to it. If 966 is already breached, that means lives are already at risk and fixing the cell doors AT THAT MOMENT would not help with foundation personnel health. Infact, helping the current personnel at that time could aid in the recontainment of scp 966 since people would not have to wait their nlrs if healed and this MTF Nu7 Corporal would be able to help if we was tended to. In the case that 966 is actively breached, I would first tend to the Corporal. NOW in the case that 966 has already been recontained and the doors need fixing to stop a SECOND breach. I would prioritize the repair and request a medical to tend to the Corporal. This way the Corporal is taken care of and a potential second breach is stopped.

For this one it would kind of depend where i am in the facility at this final advert since it would only give me 5 minutes to get there AND repair. But we will say I am close enough, i would prioritize the repair since squading up is a tertiary objective while containment is more secondary. Plus stopping this breach would overall help more lives in the foundation. If the repair is successful, I would ask if they still wanted me to squad up.