What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:243983272

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: 

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?:

Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I believe I could improve Starfighter Corps. Not only through tryouts, Sims, among other things. I hope to bring more positivity and motivation to Starfighters. I also hope that I can bring a new level of professionalism to the battalion. If accepted, I will work to the best of my ability to ensure that all of these things are achieved.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I think I should be trusted with this position. Not only do I have previous SF experience, but I have the will to become a better, more understanding member of Naval. Joining a specialty is a perfect way for me to do that. Not only that, but I believe I could also benefit the Starfighter Corps in the process through what I can do by being an Aviation Officer.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want to be in this specialty because my interests lie in Aviation. Not only on this server but outside of this server as well. I feel like this would best allow me to do what I enjoy on this server and at the same time, help SF become a better battalion in the process by ensuring they operate according to the standards that are held by The Empire.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The Purpose of an Aviation Officer is to oversee all spaceflight-related battalions and operations on the ship. Not only to ensure that the operations of said Battalions run smoothly but also to ensure they meet the standards of The Empire. It is also very important for an Aviation Officer to keep the enlisted motivated and be a role model, showing what The Empire expects in terms of professionalism and respect. Not only this, but they also assist with day-to-day operations such as flying, promotions, etc. As well as hosting Sims, tryouts, and performing disciplinary actions. These are the duties of an Aviation Officer in The Empire.

Retired FBI DCOS | Retired SS Director | KABUKI

+ Support

seems enthusiastic about becoming this rank

is very friendly

Although application can be longer it is a good application in my opinion

• Thanks 1

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 6/11/2022 at 1:45 PM, Sharp said:

+ Support

seems enthusiastic about becoming this rank

is very friendly

Although application can be longer it is a good application in my opinion