and I am suppose to remember all of this +SOPs?

PryingTree

Ok now how many of those words apply to the job your currently playing on? Plus you don’t need to memorize everything word for word. 

normally if I’m playing on a job I have either the MOTD or SOP opened on my second monitor. So by no means do you have to memorize it. And a CTRL F helps a lot 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

You don't need to know the SCP stuff which is like half of it and some of the stuff in it may not apply to you. Like you don't need to know the rules about when MTF raid CI base if you only play research. Even if you do need to know all of that, you can just recall it later/check the rules before you do it.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Most comes through experience mate, you don't have to know absolutely everything. Everyone makes mistakes and that is okay, as long as it's nothing serious.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

5 hours ago, bop said:

i've etched the MoTD into my skin

You actually read the MOTD? I havent read it at all. 💀

• Heart-Eyes 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Gonna be completely real if I'm doing anything staff related the MoTD is open with a CTRL+F prompt... just in case ofc not like I actually need it amirite (please believe this)

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!