ICE's Community Resignation

ICE

One of my first friends on the server all the way back when OG was a thing. It's really just me and you that stuck around this long so it sucks to see you go. Thank you for all you've done for SWAT, and the community in general, you will definitely be missed. Good luck with all your future endeavors! 

Hmu if you ever wanna play anything or chat, DMs are always open.

O7

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

Well Ice, I met you all the way back when you were in SWAT and OG. You were great guy, great positivity. Thank you for what you done in the community and for me! Good luck to wherever you want to do, or wanna go. If you ever wanna talk at all you can always DM me at anytime!

O7

• Gaminglight Love 2

minisigforums.webp

When I still played on the server you were a great friend to hang with. Playing with you in OG, UMC, and SWAT were some of the best times I have had on this server. I hope we can play a game together here soon. O7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

Mate 07

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 6/9/2022 at 10:26 PM, Drippy said:

all the way back when OG was a thing.

You will be missed, Ice, remember that one time me and you got striked in OG for abusing the ticket system... the good days 🙂

• Gaminglight Love 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head Admin
On 6/9/2022 at 10:17 PM, [GL] Spoon said:

@ICEThank for being a good friend fam. I'm going to miss you on the server and feel free to come back anytime. 

Gonna miss you man!

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Man, I remember you being one of the admins I would ask about stuff when I was a fresh Moderator. It's been great being a part of GL with you and you will be missed, as both a competent player and a great friend!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director