Steel's Naval Admiral Antonio Motti application

DefectiveSteve

Should Steel become Admiral Antonio Motti?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steel become an admiral?

• +Support, and why?
    • -Support, and why?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Steel

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become an admiral for all the leadership and responsibility that comes with it, I believe I have the required skills and experience in order to hold such a positon. I have previous experience in leading people and being in charge from my time as security director and in my time have always made sure to not neglect my duties for shock, DT, or naval. I hold those I work with and supervise to a high standard but I always make sure to hold myself higher as to lead by example. I always aim to be active and on the server every day and I believe that I do that extremely well. My time within navy has been the best time within the server, I have been in multiple battalions previously and naval has always stuck out to me as the place I belong, I want this position to further myself within the branch because I am here to stay. I want to improve naval at every level from enlisted all the way up to low command and Admiral Antonio Motti is the head of all internal affairs within naval so this position would be perfect for that. I always try to take upon myself as much responsibility as I can only because I feel I am capable for the role and this position is no different.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

991 hours as I am writing this but my battle metrics should prove more up to date: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/154832115?servers[4604844]=7D

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

An admiral is expected to lead by example and hold themselves and those they oversee to a high standard and make sure that they understand how their actions appear to others around them. Admirals answer directly to naval high command and work closely with the rest of the board of admiralty to ensure the battalion is running smoothly. Admirals hold a lot of influence within naval and need to make sure they use that influence to better the entirety of naval as well as the rest of the server. They are mainly tasked with overseeing low command and making sure those within it are doing their job properly and properly monitoring the enlisted and supervisors while also doing it themselves. They are expected to make sure that the entire battalion is running smoothly and while all admirals do this, this is what Motti primarily focuses on as the other admirals have outside responsibilities for other battalions/subbranches on top of their respective naval duties but this does not mean Motti holds any extra power over other admirals when it comes to navy matters. Admirals are to be understanding and fair but also strict and able to punish those who fail expectations should it be deemed necessary. They are expected to look over everyone closely and point out those who go above and beyond expectations and make sure that they are acknowledged. Admirals are free to host weekly meetings and train new recruits for specialties without permission and are expected to do so on top of their other duties. Admirals are expected to be extremely active on the forums, especially in the naval section to grant and deny applications. An Admiral is expected to work extremely closely with other admirals as well as low command to make sure everyone is doing their job properly, deserving of their rank and that promotions that are being handed out are deserved. Admirals are expected to make suggestions to the board of admiralty and push for positive changes to the battalion to improve everyone's experience and make people want to join and stay in the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have many reasons to be trusted with this position. I have never been striked in Naval nor do I have any warns on any gaming light server. I have never been marked as anything other than active on the navy roster and have never had to take a LOA or ROA. During my time as a supervisor I not only made sure to meet quota but to exceed past it to try to get as many people into the battalion as possible. I always make sure that those I see break the rules no matter their rank are corrected. I do not tolerate disrespect towards others, those I see do it are called out if their superiors are not present. I am extremely active on the server and log on every day and in my time on the server I have built a large amount of trust within the community both from my actions in RP as well as a staff member. I am not afraid to ask questions, apologize or admit to my mistakes when I make them. I have been a specialty lead since I was a supervisor and have stuck with security through its ups and downs and I genuinely feel that I have improved security from my time within it and would like to further that improvement to the naval battalion. During my time in naval I have worked hard to try and make myself approachable and trusted and have succeeded in this aspect as even when I was a supervisor I have had supervisors and enlisted alike come to with their concerns and have always put the utmost effort in making them feel welcome and heard. I always make sure that I listen to my superiors and those who are more experienced than myself as to never miss out on a learning opportunity to improve. During my time in low command I have always made sure to follow through and complete my assignments to the best of my ability and try to go above and beyond with them as well.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can usually be expected to be on for 3+ hours a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have zero warnings on any gaming light server.

• Like 1

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

+Massive Support
Steel is a great Naval Rear Admiral and knows what hes doing.
He is constantly on and listening to Command and Supervisor members for advice and handling Naval
I would miss you as my Security Director, but think you would be a great Motti!

Edited by Parkerxxx

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

3 hours ago, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support
He is constantly on and listening to Command and Supervisor members for advice and handling Naval

7 hours ago, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

7 hours ago, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

8 hours ago, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

9 hours ago, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

10 hours ago, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support

20 hours ago, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support

good luck!!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

22 hours ago, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

On 6/9/2022 at 8:52 PM, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+Massive Support

+SUPPORT!!!!

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 6/10/2022 at 2:52 AM, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support

501st ARCL COL Maze

On 6/10/2022 at 10:52 AM, Parkerxxx said:

+Massive Support

+Massive Support

👍

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

+Massive Support

good luck!!!!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

+The Biggest Support

As a fellow Rear Admiral i can safely say Steel has worked hard for his postion
Hes a great guy, excellent leader, and over all fantastic naval.

He deserves the biggest support good luck man!

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+Massive Support

I would love to work with you in the board of admirality, you are great and overall a good person to work with.

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

+Massive Support

+Massive Support

Good luck Steel!!!

+Massive Support

+Massive Support

Haven't interacted with Steel to much. But the interactions we've had where good. I have heard others say good things about Steel as well. Definitely deserves it!

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic