General Suggestion - Level 20+/Donor D-Class Jobs NLR - Denied

Jummy

What are you suggesting? - Make any D-Class Job that requires Donator ranks OR Level 20 to play on have an NLR of 1 minute.

How would this change better the server? - A lot of people complain about D-Class and the constant escaping. I feel the way to still have this be fair, along with being still fun for D-Class, is to enforce this 1 minute NLR rule. D-Class CCs are very powerful, and also utilize this rule, and nobody complains. Donor/High Level D-Class are trickier to deal with, so I don't see how they shouldn't get similar treatment. This gives everyone a bit more of a fair shot against the ruthless hordes of prisoners, without taking away the fun of D-Class.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - May be less players on Higher Tier D-Class jobs, which is good or bad depending on who you ask.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Foundation Combatants, it's not impossible to keep D-Class in check more often, but it's definetly hard. With this, CI would be the ones you have to rely on more for breaching D-Class, while D-Class escaping with no help is still possible.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Don't have any relating to this so... πŸ˜›

• Dislike 2

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

Right now branches struggle with activity because of the time of year. If activity was up, this wouldn't an issue. Even with the current rules, i believe dblock and be held even during peak hours. It's only when you have rally's of dclass working together when it becomes difficult. And that's how it should be.Β 

-Support

Β 

CI CMDRΒ / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Β 

7 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Right now branches struggle with activity because of the time of year. If activity was up, this wouldn't an issue. Even with the current rules, i believe dblock and be held even during peak hours. It's only when you have rally's of dclass working together when it becomes difficult. And that's how it should be.Β 

-Support

Β 

-Support
plus this would just make D-Class even weaker than they already are, the only class that is somewhat reasonable is the diamond+ job and even then it's very weak and needs to get all the way through the facility in bright orange jumpsuit with just dual pistols, also one MTF can mow down a crowd of D-Class anyways.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin |Β 
| The best Fruit to exist |

14 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Β 

-support

d class are weak af.

Retried:Β CI LTCMDRΒ CI R&D AIN,Β E11 CPT,Β and Research Assistant Manager.

Β 

34 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Β 

- support

d class struggle already

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor,Β RRH Analyst Alpha 19,Β SCP-RP Event Team Member,Β SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam EnthusiastΒ | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

1 hour ago, styx said:

This would be one of the most broken rules maybe if this happens the amount of new donors and new players would get warned for nlr

I mean if you've been playing long enough for level 20 you probably should have read the rules atleast once?

2 minutes ago, Jummy said:

I mean if you've been playing long enough for level 20 you probably should have read the rules atleast once?

and it's funny to watch children get in trouble

38 minutes ago, Jummy said:

and it's funny to watch children get in trouble

That is very true small child gets warned does mean big funny

5 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Β 

skill issue, just get good

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,Β Β FormerΒ Event Team/StaffΒ Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

23 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

-supportΒ 

most people would just play on their ccs (if they have them)Β  and it would be way worse for foundation combatantsΒ 

Massive -support

This suggestion would cause way more harm towards all parties involved including both D Class and Gensec

Former SCPRP:Β CI R&D Chief Director of OperationsΒ ||Β Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77Β ||Β CI GeneralΒ ||Β Senior Event TeamΒ ||Β CI Lieutenant CommanderΒ ||Β ExemplaryΒ Investigator Award RecipientΒ || STF D4 Poseidon PL7Β ||Β A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP:Β Naval CaptainΒ ||Β Security DirectorΒ ||Β GM VIΒ 

Former PoliceRP:Β  EMS CaptainΒ ||Β RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant DirectorΒ 

12 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Β 

Β 

E11 2LTΒ ||Β Ex CI 2LTΒ || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

8 hours ago, Domo775 said:

-supportΒ 

most people would just play on their ccs (if they have them)Β  and it would be way worse for foundation combatantsΒ 

Β 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & SecurityΒ || Armored ShieldΒ Award WinnerΒ || First Head Warden & HOPOΒ ||Β Security ArtilleryΒ UnitΒ ||Β D-7025 || D-Class High CouncilΒ ||Β Former Head of SecurityΒ ||Β FormerΒ AdminΒ || Former Event Team Member

Β 

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Domo775 said:

-supportΒ 

πŸ˜›Β 

Former Head of JanitorialΒ |Β HCZ man geer |Β lvl 70 life wizard |Β Roblox Clothing DesignerΒ 

Β 

yeah lol

2 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

I love the dclass nerf dickriding express😍

-support

it's not gonna solve anything but i'm gonna pretend this is the best idea.

-Support

Don't think this is needed

Former:

π’π’π­πž πƒπ’π«πžπœπ­π¨π« -Β π’π’π­πžΒ π€ππ¦π’π§π’π¬π­π«πšπ­π’π¨π§

On 6/10/2022 at 4:25 PM, LilThinMints said:

I love the dclass nerf dickriding express😍

-support

Β 

Former RanksΒ  Β  Β Β Head Of Maintenance And EngineeringΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β Β Senior AdminΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Support SupervisorΒ  Β  Β  Β  Forum DiplomatΒ  Β  Β  Β Β 

Custom ClassesΒ  Β  Β The Sniper (Owner)Β  Β  Β  Β  XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)Β  Β Β  Β  Β The EngineerΒ  Β  Β  Β Β 

On 6/9/2022 at 4:36 PM, K I W W I said:

-Support
plus this would just make D-Class even weaker than they already are, the only class that is somewhat reasonable is the diamond+ job and even then it's very weak and needs to get all the way through the facility in bright orange jumpsuit with just dual pistols, also one MTF can mow down a crowd of D-Class anyways.

Β 

TTK was just decreased, considering D-Class barely have Armor or HP, it's basically a nerf for them, and adding on NLR? That'd suck. -Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯