Gaz's Aviation Officer Application

NotTheFire

What is your in-game name?: Gaz

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235498981

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:  Petty Officer 2nd Class

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: Kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I believe I will be able to help lower ranking pilots to get better with their flight skills and communication while in combat due to my time previously as a SF member. Also throughout my time in naval I have been trying my best to help others lower ranking than myself.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I used to a part of SF and felt like there was somethings I couldn't help with due to me staying a low-ish rank such as there being not enough sims to keep SF members entertained and I believe I will be able to keep SF doing things such as sims and Missions for them.

Why do you want this rank?: I have always love SF and wish to spend more time with them without having a second life occupied. I would also listen to enlisteds and bring up some of there suggestions with command and try to improve their experience with RP. I would also help out with roster updates, removals, strikes, and meetings when needed.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To help the Chief Aviation Officer in overseeing the battalion and make sure I know how  regiment works and how to act within the regiment, also to help the members of the regiment grow and reach their full potential as pilots. I should also host tryouts, SIMs, Missions and help out with any disciplinary actions that might be needed.

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

+Support

-Decent application

-Great guy

-Active

From what I have seen from Gaz, he really understands Naval and does a great job with roleplay and interacting with others.

• Like 1

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 6/9/2022 at 9:51 PM, LaFoursh said:

+Support

-Decent application

-Great guy

-Active

From what I have seen from Gaz, he really understands Naval and does a great job with roleplay and interacting with others.

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

• Theta locked this topic