69th Medical Corps Officer Application Harry

Harr y

Am I ready for Officer?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1: What's you're in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC RCCS CSM Bub 2512): 69th IR MSGT Harry 8900

2: What's your timezone?:AEST

3: What's your SteamID?:STEAM_0:0:639276651

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words):

I should be a medical officer because of the fact that I’m active, I have had experience as an Officer multiple times and in those multiple times I was a CPT every time before I left showing that I was capable enough to be more than a 2LT for that respective battalion. I have left all the battalion I was in, so that I’m always 100% focused on medical when it comes to RP and life’s, medical is the only life I wish to have so I can focus on it. I also have shown that I’m able to do beyond what my quota needs to be met, showing that I have integrity for going above and beyond when completing the work that’s ahead of me. 

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words): 

The reason I should be trusted as a medical officer is because of the fact that I have shown to be serious and not mingey during times of need and stay focused on the tasks at hand and not get side tracked. Also like I stated in the previous paragraph I used to be a CPT in multiple previous battalions before resigning showing that I’m more than trustworthy enough to have a certain level of authority over a battalion. For my final reason as to why you should trust me is because of the fact that I know if I were to minge that would make medical and myself look bad as it would show the other battalions they would let anyone on the Officer team and if I were to also minge as an officer I feel like that would also ruin my chances of being shown as a responsible and respectful trooper.

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): 

I bring a sense of determination, dedication and experience from other battalions on how to handle and do things to the medical corps as I have been in most if not every battalion till the rank of SGT+(Including Officers not just NCO’s). I also bring a sense of respect towards my fellow troops since I believe it’s absolutely ridiculous to think just because you’re a higher rank, that any one lower than you is inferior since they could be just as good if not better than you. I mainly bring RP to the medical corps as being a researcher/medical trooper and former Naval lieutenant works always around RP situations.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words):

Personally I believe you should choose me over other applicants because of the fact that I bring lots of experience from every battalion. Another reason is because of the fact that I am very active majoring 4-5 hours a day if i’m busy, if im not I spend 5-7 hours a day on the server on the medical job, I have also proven myself trustworthy enough to handle specific important tasks shown on medical orientated missions that has mainly involved research and medical as a whole. For my final reason as of why you should choose my application over others is because of the fact that like I stated in question 4, I have given up all previous battalions that would’ve taken up time from my activity in medical for medical cause I want to spend all my time on this friendly and great battalion as I believe I have made a very great connection with it and everyone in it and if that doesn’t show my determination and dedication for this battalion then I don’t know what does.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): No

Edited by Harr y
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

+SUPPORT
+MORE ACTIVE THAN ME
+GREAT RESEARCHER
+SHOWS PROMISE
+GREAT APP 

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

16 hours ago, sharky6798 said:

+SUPPORT
+MORE ACTIVE THAN ME
+GREAT RESEARCHER
+SHOWS PROMISE
+GREAT APP 

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF

APPLICATION ACCEPTED!
PLEASE SEE A MAJ+ FOR YOUR OFFICER BRIEFING, MAKE A ROSTER UPDATE, AND REQUEST YOUR MEDICAL OFFICER TAGS IN THE DISCORD!
WELCOME TO THE OFFICER TEAM!

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00