Husky Lover Staff APP- Accepted

HuskyLover

What is your in-game name?: DT TR5, or SF Bright

What is your steam name?: [AU][GL] Husky Lover

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:160897267

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've been a HA before on a DarkRP server as well as Admin on a FiveM server, I've had many positions in the staff team of many servers, yet going through them all would be a pain. I have well over 1000+ hours of staffing at least.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Around mid May, Battlemetrics say a year ago though

What date did you make your forums account?: Near the beginning of this month I want to say

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: USER

How many warns do you have on the server?: None

Have you donated?: No

What rank are you applying for?: TMOD

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

You will be tested on it: 

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): NA

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
I can deal with major staff situations and large staff sits that have many people, as well as people who are being racist or insulting to people without stressing about it at all. Situations where staff members are getting overwhelmed or are getting angry, I can step in for them and deal with it so they can take a break and cool down, before they get back to dealing with staff sits I can also talk to them to see if everything is ok.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would try to speak to them calmly, if I still cannot get a word in I would gag/mute them, then begin to tell them what they did and what punishment they will be receiving. I would warn/kick/ban them depending on severity of the situation.

Extra: Hope everyone has a good day/night/evening

BEANS.png

Edited by HuskyLover
Major change to the last 2 questions.

SGM Husky, Senior Admin, Content Creator James Bright

+Support

I think you would be a good addition for the staff team! I've seen you work well in Death Troopers, as well as in general! I've seen be active on the server and interacting with others well! Very respectful and mature individual!

Updated their application, looks better than what it was before!

Best of luck!

Edited by Daze
Updated their application
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

On 6/9/2022 at 5:00 AM, Daze said:

+Support

I think you would be a good addition for the staff team! I've seen you work well in Death Troopers, as well as in general! I've seen be active on the server and interacting with others well! Very respectful and mature individual!

Best of luck!

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

On 6/9/2022 at 3:00 PM, Daze said:

+Support

Best of luck!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 6/9/2022 at 10:00 PM, Daze said:

+Support

Best of luck!

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat