Ponik Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Ponik

SHOULD I BECOME A TRIAL MODERATOR?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BECOME A TRIAL MODERATOR?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Ponik

What is your steam name?: [GL]Ponik

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:165374345

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have other experiences in staffing. I was CO-Owner of the RUS RP server  For 3 years after the server was closed.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 22, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? October 23, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 https://imgur.com/a/q5s5cNg

Have you donated? yes 835$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve that rank because I can keep my cool, stay patient, stay professional at any time and I never get angry nor overreact to any situation. I have 3 warnings but I still love to have fun with the community. I try to be as active as I possibly can.  I also think that the server could use more staff. I've seen lots of people breaking rules, like RDM, FailRP, NLR, and things like that, but most of the time nothing happens to them. I would like to change that. I really enjoy this server a lot, and I don't want the server to become like other servers with no admins and no RP. I'd like to help the community and staff as much as I can, to make the server a better place for new players as much as old players. I'd like to help because I know how hard staffing is because I was a staff member before in this community and in others. I have a lot of experience with minges and rulebreakers of the sort, and I had a lot of fun engaging with the community and staff, and made a lot of friends. I've read over the MOTD many times, so I can tell when someone is doing something they shouldn't, and with my experience on the server, I can handle it without being rude, unlike admins in some other servers. I will try to handle everything that comes on my way, and you have my word on that. If anyone needs help, I will be there. I love this server so much, and I'd like to contribute as much as I can.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I would do would be to drag them to a secure area, like on the roof, along with the person(s) who reported him, and first start to get there side of the situation i will ask them if they have video proof, if yes I will watch the video if I see Mass RDM I will explain him his warn and give it to him. If not I would freeze them and gag them for I can then hear the story from the person(s) who got RDM'd. I would then check the logs after I get both sides of the story to see if the logs match up with one side or the other. Once I would get enough proof and everything would match up, I would explain to them what they did wrong then warn them for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect.

-Support

Mild Activity

Also do these applications look filmier? (You copied Mass RDM question from the last 3 applications have have done here.)

Or this one?

Yeah full on -support, you have had 5 different chances to get a different answer for one important question of handling a situation.

minisigforums.webp

8 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Mild Activity

Also do these applications look filmier? (You copied Mass RDM question from the last 3 applications have have done here.)

Or this one?

Yeah full on -support, you have had 5 different chances to get a different answer for one important question of handling a situation.

Also not very active 

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

• Head Admin
16 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support for the same reasons I posted in your denial a few weeks ago. Also you barely engage with the forum, you’ve made two posts after your last application…

-Support

-Reasons above

Edited by [GL]MyanDaBeast

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

18 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Mild Activity

Or this one?

-Support

-Reason is shown above

20 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Mild Activity

Or this one?

-Support

- support 

ponick I have nothing against you but everyone is right your barely active and I haven’t seen you at all in any recent times 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

- Support

Sorry Ponik

On 6/9/2022 at 12:48 AM, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Mild Activity

Or this one?

logan2.png

+/- Support

-Mature 

-Friendly

-Needs more activity though

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

On 6/8/2022 at 10:48 PM, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Mild Activity

Or this one?

yeah full -support 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 6/8/2022 at 10:48 PM, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Mild Activity

Or this one?

To be fair  I don't know if it's in the rules or not but he copied his old apps  at least he didn't copy some one else's yea know 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

On 6/9/2022 at 10:15 AM, Ridgeland said:

-support
-you just copied 
-I have seen you like two times in the past 3 weeks  ( Lo-no activity )

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

-support 

when I saw the color format I already knew what was bouta happen. 

On 6/9/2022 at 12:48 AM, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Mild Activity

Or this one?

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC