Imperial Starfighters Donator Job Addition and Cadet Job Removal [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Jabronie

ADD:

Job/Class Name: Starfighter Titan Squadron [T2]

Slots: 8

Reason for Job Addition: The Starfighter Corps is one of if not the only battalion without a donator job and the SF command team feels with the recent jump in SF activity we could support a donator job, this would also help the server by giving Starfighters a reason to donate to the server. This job would require training due to the fighters and weapons, and there will be an SOP completed before the job is completely implemented to the server.

Ships: lfs_tiehunter, kingpommes_tie_interceptor, 

Model: Imperial Pilot

Model Path: models/player/markus/swbf2/characters/hero/imperial_pilots/pilot_imperial_orig_01/pilot_imperial_orig_01.mdl

Reason for Model: Basic SF model, it's the only one we have

Base HP: 500

Base Armor: 100

Reason for HP: These would serve as a secondary more powerful ground armor type class available to only donators that have the ULX rank of T2 (Lord) and higher and as such would require a fair amount of HP and armor

Loadout: TL-40, DLT-19, DLT-19X, Deployable Shield, Fusion Cutters, Cross Arms SWEP, Attention Special

Weapon Paths:   rw_sw_tl40    rw_sw_dlt19    rw_sw_dlt19x   deployable_shield   alydus_fusioncutter   cross_arms_swep    garde_a_vousv1.1

Reason For Loadout: The reason for this loadout is because they will be held as a ground assistant force while having flight capabilities they will be trained and expected to be ground support as well. 

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: Yes, as stated before SF is one of the only battalions without a donator job and command feels that the addition of this job would bring more attraction to the battalion while also adding another ground force with flight capabilities

Remove:
Job Removal Suggestion:
Job: SF Cadet Job
Reason: SF only uses the Enlisted job and due to that fact the SF Cadet Job has no use and we are requesting it’s removal to avoid confusion

Edited by Jabronie
  • Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Emperor Palpatine | Jabronie | The Last SF Senior Marshall 
The Rock GIF

-/+support

-For only the Titan Squadron, The titan squadron was a project that both Deaky,soph brought into SF in the old times, the squadron was removed via the simple fact that it made it too competitive, Now this is another thing making a donator job is something SF has wanted for a long time so idk really how it would run, i believe what the current marshall knows is that this could bring a lot of knew people in the battalion, witch i like the idea, but as well as the heads up that could this not cause mass crashes? could people not abuse this? those are some questions that if i could get answered it would be nice, as well as SF is not the only class that does not have a donator class, Naval, and technically speaking the the terms of ranks DT does not have it, This has a great potential it's just something that currently it could be looked like brining some sort of problems to SF in the terms of how it is going to be put into SF, because the squadron got taken away not because we wanted, but because the abuse of people hopping on it and crashing the server, as well as if im not mistaken the Tie Hunter needs to be approved if im not mistaken by zefer, or who ever owns it, witch i believe it no where states it is.

+support

PLEASE TAKE AWAY THAT JOB THAT NO ONE USES!

• Dislike 3

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+support to both 

Looking at this from both my SF perspective and staff perspective this makes sense especially the removal of the cadet job, I find no balancing problems with the new donator job but am worried about untrusted users getting onto it like we did with the ground armor situation awhile back. 

ImperialRP GM and Moderator

SF SWO Yrica Quell

RoyalGuard CDT IV Orphan

+ Support

As a long time Member of SF, I agree that we need a donator job. Basically every battalion has a donator job but SF. I also believe that it will help in Starfighters Success, we already and starting to get good player counts on SF, and with this I think it will make more people want to join the battalion so they can get access to those ships. I also like the Idea of the Inferno Pilot playermodel as it can give some variety as it has multiple bodygroups and it's very customizable. Also + support for the Removal of the Cadet job. We had this job ages ago and would give it to FCs and JPs so they didn't have access to the ITT and VTOL as they couldnt be flight certed, but now FC can be Flight Certified so it is Useless.

• Dislike 1

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+1 

i think this will be a great thing to add to SF this is my reasons

we are the only batt who don't have a donator Job
this will make SF even more fun
it will make SF look more cool

(Current) Senior Mod, Gamemaster III, 69th 1SGT, 501st LCPL, Royal Guard CDT IV

On 6/8/2022 at 10:40 PM, RobertoManjini said:

-/+support

-For only the Titan Squadron, The titan squadron was a project that both Deaky,soph brought into SF in the old times, the squadron was removed via the simple fact that it made it too competitive, Now this is another thing making a donator job is something SF has wanted for a long time so idk really how it would run, i believe what the current marshall knows is that this could bring a lot of knew people in the battalion, witch i like the idea, but as well as the heads up that could this not cause mass crashes? could people not abuse this? those are some questions that if i could get answered it would be nice, as well as SF is not the only class that does not have a donator class, Naval, and technically speaking the the terms of ranks DT does not have it, This has a great potential it's just something that currently it could be looked like brining some sort of problems to SF in the terms of how it is going to be put into SF, because the squadron got taken away not because we wanted, but because the abuse of people hopping on it and crashing the server, as well as if im not mistaken the Tie Hunter needs to be approved if im not mistaken by zefer, or who ever owns it, witch i believe it no where states it is.

+support

PLEASE TAKE AWAY THAT JOB THAT NO ONE USES!

^
(also DT does have a donate job isnt it sarlac?)

+Support 

As a long time member of SF and gaming light I feel this addition will not only make SF more enjoyable it may even bring more of a jump in activity. Bringing something special into SF is something I've waited a long time for. 

In the year I've seen SF I've NEVER seen the cadet job used, ever.

Squad Lead Star Fighter Corps Game Master Trial-Moderator

Massive +Support

SF has been due a donator job for a long while and it could be extremely beneficial to the server and battalion

and for the Cadet job +support on that too nobody uses it so it just takes up space

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

On 6/9/2022 at 5:42 PM, Brand said:

+ Support

As a long time Member of SF, I agree that we need a donator job. Basically every battalion has a donator job but SF. I also believe that it will help in Starfighters Success, we already and starting to get good player counts on SF, and with this I think it will make more people want to join the battalion so they can get access to those ships. I also like the Idea of the Inferno Pilot playermodel as it can give some variety as it has multiple bodygroups and it's very customizable. Also + support for the Removal of the Cadet job. We had this job ages ago and would give it to FCs and JPs so they didn't have access to the ITT and VTOL as they couldnt be flight certed, but now FC can be Flight Certified so it is Useless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+support

Sf needs a donator job and no one uses the cadet job at all.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

---Forums diplomat message---

Please leave comments to +/- supports. 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 6/9/2022 at 4:42 PM, Brand said:

+ Support

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+ Support

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

Hello I fully support & had a hand in coming up with idea for the donator job here are my reasons...

• We need a donator job - it will also promote more donations as SF will get something in their battalion
  • We do not use the Cadet Job so it can be removed
  • Titan Squadron is lore accurate
  • Having a new model will invigorate the battalion
  • Like 1

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

+ Support

1 minute ago, Ogre Sosa said:

i support this i do have a custom class names Starfighter's Titans Already so idk what im gonna have to do on that if this gets accepted

The job is called Titan Squadron like in the Squadrons game there wouldn’t be any confusion to my belief as there are plainly 2 different models and names to the jobs 🙂

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

On 6/11/2022 at 1:29 PM, Mike said:

Massive +Support

SF has been due a donator job for a long while and it could be extremely beneficial to the server and battalion

and for the Cadet job +support on that too nobody uses it so it just takes up space

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

@JabronieChange the model to a normal SF model please. If you need an explanation why then contact Astro or myself.
Otherwise +Support.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150