Galaxy - Admin Report- Accepted

DefectiveSteve

1. Your In-game: Agent Hank Frost IF78 / SD Rear Admiral Steel

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193699405

3. The admin's name in-game: Nova Vice Commander Galaxy

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Galaxy

5. What did the admin do: RDM

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nIYdbFVed5cME/d1337goRfApy?invite=cr-MSxHTzksNjA3NzQwMjks
https://gyazo.com/bc9cd4acf0f298ba334f45113b4cb457
https://gyazo.com/91e782c80ba8473799f2cc2eac739f31

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: A warn for RDM.

8. Any extra information:  Before making this report I consulted another moderator with the evidence and they agreed that this was blatant RDM and I would be correct in making this report. 

Edited by DefectiveSteve
misread a question and corrected this mistake, also people were having trouble seeing the clip link so I moved it.

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

+Support

Regardless of how much he got shot, this is not the way a staff member or command member should behave in any capacity. Just rashly blowing up another player for shooting them without proof during a combat situation where accidents happen is stupid, especially for an admin. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

During the whole event I was constantly getting shot by people for no reason. I thought I saw shots come from behind me and so I believed you were shooting me and I was annoying at that point cause I had been dealing with friendly fire all event. I apologies for killing you when you did nothing wrong.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

3 hours ago, GaIaxy said:

During the whole event I was constantly getting shot by people for no reason. I thought I saw shots come from behind me and so I believed you were shooting me and I was annoying at that point cause I had been dealing with friendly fire all event. I apologies for killing you when you did nothing wrong.

As a staff member you are able to check logs. Why did you not verify that before just gunning down someone when you didn’t 100% see it was them?

• Like 1
  • Dislike 5

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

13 hours ago, Keegan said:

+Support

Regardless of how much he got shot, this is not the way a staff member or command member should behave in any capacity. Just rashly blowing up another player for shooting them without proof during a combat situation where accidents happen is stupid, especially for an admin. 

@Keeganbop is a bully!

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+/- Support

+ :  You can clearly see that he got mad and just shot/killed in the video

- : Events and lots of blasters shooting can cause massive confusion and lag/dysync depending on connections between you, so sometimes things like this just happen and its not on purpose

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

8 hours ago, R.Wolf said:

+/- Support

- : Events and lots of blasters shooting can cause massive confusion and lag/dysync depending on connections between you, so sometimes things like this just happen and its not on purpose

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

12 hours ago, R.Wolf said:

+/- Support

• Head of Staff

@Kiar@R.Wolf @Darby

+/- Supports do not help us at all, please leave a proper response or don’t respond at all.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your report! The specified member will be punished accordingly by an SMT member

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander